Video games

damn lol was hoping i would get you on the seasons yea the main game is counted in days if you do everything i had 700 days went from summer to winter even get thunder and rain its fun after that pic i needed to clear a camp and the freaks attacked it had to then search the snow for my kills lol
It follows the real-time calendar? :P Now I know why you won't stop playing that. Wish other open world games have seasons. I don't lile thunder lol hate it on Ghost of Tsushima. Search the snow for loot/drops? lol

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea you can loot each guy killed but in the snow it kind of burys them so you have go search to find there bodies lol

wish they would make a second but sony say no also slime rancher 2 came out today cannot wait to play it 100% the first on both Ps4 and Xbox One

I heard of Slime Rancher but I never get to play it. Looks like an FPS? With fancy graphics hehe

Ahh since we're talking about snowy area, I just played this area l, coincidentally, and it was brutal (on hard mode) even if I played it several times on normal before. They were even handing me over the super shotgun to help :P

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Slime rancher is a fps but it is also a farming sim you set up a farm of slims and sell well there poop lol you can also cross bread them will put some pics up in future

Slime rancher is a fps but it is also a farming sim you set up a farm of slims and sell well there poop lol you can also cross bread them will put some pics up in future
Oh, a farming sim. I'm not into that but looks interesting, I guess. The first game is like 20 year old, and I'm sure it has some cult following.

AWESOME! I could imagine Deathloop having a great HDR. Don't tempt me lol. Need to finish Doom Eternal first and other backlogs. Speaking of them.. ah well, I need to get back to this. I've actually been going back to my unfinished games and the ones I've been.playing since last year. Still makes my jaw drop playing this probably top 1 or 2 or might be the best HDR I've ever seen (a lot of people say that too). I also love looking at the sky and everything during sunset as well as sunrise. Wish you could see HDR on screenshots. The photos don't do justice, tbh.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea it throws alot at you there is kind of a learning stage up to your first death which is scripted storywise but the menus are good as it gives you alot of data at least so far it has

if i can get over this dizzy feeling i have today going to play more

lol you sound like me with so many games which do you play soon midgame you will be wanting to swap to another game lol

nice seeing more ghosts so how do you play full Samari or sneak around ninja style i have kind of done a mix of both so far in my run on it

Yea it throws alot at you there is kind of a learning stage up to your first death which is scripted storywise but the menus are good as it gives you alot of data at least so far it has

if i can get over this dizzy feeling i have today going to play more

lol you sound like me with so many games which do you play soon midgame you will be wanting to swap to another game lol

nice seeing more ghosts so how do you play full Samari or sneak around ninja style i have kind of done a mix of both so far in my run on it
I'll look into that sometime, maybe after God of War Ragnarok, if there are no new games after that. Thanks for tempting me lol. Oh, my habit is normally play one game for 3 days to a week then go to another game after that. I don't play 2 or more in a day lol unlike you lol.

I play a mix of both. Stealth when going to a camp (and get those bonus objectives first like observe leader, etc.) then if they see me, I go full Samurai with honor as Jin always say lol. I heard if you play mostly stealth and assassinate, you will start to get more thunderstorms/bad weather. It's no big deal though. I just hate the thunder here lol.

I never got far and have not gotten out of the first island yet in my several restarts lol. It always ends up in my backlog but hopefully this time, I could go all the way.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea it also effects how your uncle treats you as the fat guy holding him takes pleasure in telling him what your up to

i am still on the first part was going to wait till the ps5 upgrade came then restart then never got around to it

still made slime rancher 2 came out and they br it as a pre release version so no achievements one thing i did learn is how much more colourful the game game vs the first and that is saying something lol

Haha yes. I actually started playing this on PS4 when it came out but only literally played a few hours then restarted when I got a PS5 through BC then when I heard of Director's Cut coming out, I stalled the game then restarted it again lol. Then things happened, I never got back to it for months then now restarting it again.

I explored a lot the last time. Like doing every side quest/story and camp before doing the main objectives. I think I gotten my sword to level 5 not even leaving the first island. I play on hard. I thought of trying Lethal but Hard is already hard at the start so I don't wanna gamble and get frustrated, especially once I reach the dlc.

Oh, is it like early access? Seen a bit of videos of Slime Rancher and it is a colorful game, probably not as much as Splatoon lol. You don't like games that are colorful?

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Yea i was looking for that term my mind would not come up with it lol early access its not that i don’t like colourful games just this one might have gone too far with the bright colours all over

Ah there's gonna be a big storm/typhoon coming where I live and it just fits that it's also been raining a lot in my game.

Oh I wish the good weather (and the sun) comes out sooner.

I saw this bear early literally after the first story mission and even before I get a kunai and a bow. Killed him using hit and run (or roll) tactics lol. Triangle then roll away, then triangle again and roll, while also dodging his unblockable attack. Whew.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Hope you safe from the weather thats one thing about the UK we dont get big weather issues or Earthquakes and the like we do have storms some bad but before climate change really bad weather was once in a generation thing

thats the thing about Ghost its so good looking you just have to take pics all the time it just calls out to you

Hope you safe from the weather thats one thing about the UK we dont get big weather issues or Earthquakes and the like we do have storms some bad but before climate change really bad weather was once in a generation thing

thats the thing about Ghost its so good looking you just have to take pics all the time it just calls out to you
Thanks.

But you get extreme hot weather? Ah well, it also happens here during the summer. We're kind of used to it by now.

We also get earthquakes here, not a lot, but very random or sudden. But the highest I've experienced so far intensity 5, nothing higher than that. "Typhoon" as we call the big storm or hurricane here, we get that a lot around the month of September to mid December but it's rare that we get hit directly. Not sure about what will happen in the next 24 hours as it is signal number 3 here (signal = alert level). It is actually a "super" typhoon now, and the wind gusts can go up as high as 240 km/h at the center. I heard the highest alert level (signal #5 ) were placed near the area/s where my late partner's family lives (and surely, my daughter is there).

I don't know what to feel honestly. I'm more concerned about the electricity/power going out here later. Hopefully, not for long, if ever that happens. And I stopped playing, just to be sure lol.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Thanks.

But you get extreme hot weather? Ah well, it also happens here during the summer. We're kind of used to it by now.

We also get earthquakes here, not a lot, but very random or sudden. But the highest I've experienced so far intensity 5, nothing higher than that. "Typhoon" as we call the big storm or hurricane here, we get that a lot around the month of September to mid December but it's rare that we get hit directly. Not sure about what will happen in the next 24 hours as it is signal number 3 here (signal = alert level). It is actually a "super" typhoon now, and the wind gusts can go up as high as 240 km/h at the center. I heard the highest alert level (signal #5 ) were placed near the area/s where my late partner's family lives (and surely, my daughter is there).

I don't know what to feel honestly. I'm more concerned about the electricity/power going out here later. Hopefully, not for long, if ever that happens. And I stopped playing, just to be sure lol.
yea we get heatwaves now with climate change are summers used to be rain and wind lol

we do have some bad weather on the way whats left of a storm that hit North America is on its way as its say temps are going to fall with heavy wind and rain coming

anyway i am preying at the least it misses you and your daughters place

yea we get heatwaves now with climate change are summers used to be rain and wind lol

we do have some bad weather on the way whats left of a storm that hit North America is on its way as its say temps are going to fall with heavy wind and rain coming

anyway i am preying at the least it misses you and your daughters place
Summer here used to start around late March to end of May but due to climate change, our own weather is messed up. We could have rainy days during these months and intense heat on "Ber" months which is supposedly rainy. What happened now is normal though, but thanks man, your prayers were heard I guess haha and the typhoon just literally went by fast, in a straight direction up in the northern part of the country. It didn't go down or move in a slant direction so we didn't get hit directly. It was raining all night, but not too much rain. Just the right kind and it's good to have a cool weather and not using the airconditioner for once while I was asleep.

Hopefully the storm that's coming there has been weakened with it passing by North America (just hoping it does not regain strength passing the sea). Just the right amount of rain and cool weather if ever.

Anyway, I'm kinda excited about the Kena update coming tomorrow. I also heard they are updating the cutscenes to higher framerates (used to be 20 to 30, but mostly around 20 to 25 fps). It's pretty slow in the past but it wasn't that bad when you get used to watching them. Stable 30 fps would be fine or if it reaches 60, with the actual game on performance being 60fps.

On Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut, the cutscenes are 30fps, have you noticed it? It was actually a mix of 30 and 60 back then, when you play the PS4 version using BC, but it resulted in stuttering in some cutscenes, so they made all the scenes run in uniform 30fps now. They run fine even with the game at 60, and look beautiful as always. They probably also want to retain the cinematic feel with it having this black borders during cutscenes lol.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00