Video games

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Love Fallout. I haven't gamed in a while, last time I was playing Half Life Episode 2 I got seasick, but it might be worth a new playthrough of one of the Fallouts to take my mind off things.
yea i get that i get bad travel sickness so for years i could not play FPS games as i had that thing of my brain tricking itself into seeing what it thinks is your hand on screen but your body is not moving so i got real sick

since PS4 Xbox One i have had it much less infact playing Fallout 4 back on PS4 was my first time without it

Yea the dog is a companion to you theres also a croc they both go off and kill for you

i have this video of watchdogs 2 of me racing from one side the map to the other on a bike crashing then out of no where getting flattened by a truck it was just so funny you are ok watching the trailer no real spoilers that you would not have seen

going to say the last of us should make an amazing tv series

was going to play more mass effect today but back stuck in bed love my Shepard in that pic went for a kind of part asian look for her
Dog and even croc as companion. There's also a chicken right? Lol. I want to experience that. Been wanting to try Far Cry 6 but have not played any of the previous and I always have hesitation getting Ubisoft open-world games. Maybe when it goes down in price sometime.

Oh, I forgot that you can customize the main character on Mass Effect and yes, she looks Asian and kinda like one of the showbiz personalities here lol.

Well, look at that. Puzzle 1161 lol.

Got hit by an invisible truck? Can you post it here? I'm curious to how that looks like.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Truck was not invisible just to me in real time it was as it came out of no where lol

you dont need to play the others to play far cry 6 the only 2 that follow each other are 5 and then new dawn the rest are stand alone so you should be good i can recommend any of them from 3 4 5 new dawn and 6 as there the ones i have played most

on the chicken not sure not opened that up in game if so i have found the chicken fights you can bet on as your country is kind based on a cuba Latin American country

Oh, I'll try to get it around December if it's on sale by then lol. I'm kind of being tempted to play Days Gone because they say the HDR is one of the best lol.

So far Kena is taking my time. Feels like I'm back to playing Okami again with a mix of Pikmin. The music is so good in this game.

The performance isn't perfect (there is some micro stuttering at certain parts) but it's tolerable for me. I mean, this is made by an indie studio and it really feels impressive as their first game. The rot creatures are so cute lol.

Last edited:
Lol I got him with days gone

Harry Potter Puzzles and Spells next lol
Haha not yet :P I have like 3 or 4 open world games playing one after the other so I won't have time for more right now. Harry Potter Puzzles lol I don't play that kind of game on phone or tablet though. You will never influence me.

Pebble mouse

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SF Pro
How many people here are PC gamers?? I mean, ATM I mainly use my PS5 but I also have a gaming PC.

I am fuming at Nvidia with their crazy prices for the new cards. In Australia, you are looking at around $2500 for a 4080, from memory. That is absurd. I am not confident AMD will undercut Nvidia by a large margin either.

So I guess my next card won't be a new one from either firm. Instead, I will pick up a 3080ti or 6900XT at a reasonable price.

What an absurd situation.

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
Heres a game i won from a Twitte competition you are the blue guy and have to rescue the scientists in the white coats by getting to the green door

D710B53A-4099-4FA8-9A28-C901D23D3C44.jpeg
1E22CD42-E44B-4341-94C1-8801E57E1D39.jpeg

MAC0

Y.N.W.A
SF Supporter
How many people here are PC gamers?? I mean, ATM I mainly use my PS5 but I also have a gaming PC.

I am fuming at Nvidia with their crazy prices for the new cards. In Australia, you are looking at around $2500 for a 4080, from memory. That is absurd. I am not confident AMD will undercut Nvidia by a large margin either.

So I guess my next card won't be a new one from either firm. Instead, I will pick up a 3080ti or 6900XT at a reasonable price.

i am a PC gamer pebble i read that Nvidia and another company who worked with them on there cards have spilt up is that why the prices is going up

i love PC games not only do they come cheaper i have a ton of strategy games i can only play there love playing war games and the like because they make me think

iloverachel

An outcast, forgotten and excluded by society

PC gamer here. Used to play xbox but its been a while. I just use a regular laptop and play games mostly from Steam

Been addicted to this game. I've done my first set of trials (new to the anniversary update) and got charmstones and new outfits after lol. Then have gotten several hats for the cute rot creatures.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00