*WARNING SOME INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL* ARGGGG...
Just had sex... need to vent...
I hate having sex, I don't get the high that everyone else talks about... I have a healthy attitude to sex, and my parents wouldn't care if I came home and said I was in love with an Aubergine... I wasn't raised to find it dirty or sinful... but there's something about me specific Physiological/chemistry that means that afterwards I just feel dulled and lifeless...
But I'm human, and I've loved this girl since I first met her at the age of 14...
But that's my problem in a nut-shell really... my body's and mind's needs are constantly at war... my body lusts my brain knows that it leads to depression... my body craves inappropriately large amounts of food my mind knows that makes me fat... my mind wants to exercise and feel healthy and uplifted on the endophine rush but my body wants to sleep...
And now we've slept together (something that has come completely out of the blue mind you) it's gonna get complicated and now I'm looking at lossing one of my best held real life friends...
Oh... and it's raining...
woo...
-J- :sadwave:
(Just needed to vent... I don't feel suicidal over this... so no body worry too much)
Just had sex... need to vent...
I hate having sex, I don't get the high that everyone else talks about... I have a healthy attitude to sex, and my parents wouldn't care if I came home and said I was in love with an Aubergine... I wasn't raised to find it dirty or sinful... but there's something about me specific Physiological/chemistry that means that afterwards I just feel dulled and lifeless...
But I'm human, and I've loved this girl since I first met her at the age of 14...
But that's my problem in a nut-shell really... my body's and mind's needs are constantly at war... my body lusts my brain knows that it leads to depression... my body craves inappropriately large amounts of food my mind knows that makes me fat... my mind wants to exercise and feel healthy and uplifted on the endophine rush but my body wants to sleep...
And now we've slept together (something that has come completely out of the blue mind you) it's gonna get complicated and now I'm looking at lossing one of my best held real life friends...
Oh... and it's raining...
woo...
-J- :sadwave:
(Just needed to vent... I don't feel suicidal over this... so no body worry too much)
