• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

We're quitters!

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I'm a year tomorrow. That's what made me they this thread actually. *thumbsup*thumbsup
*stars*bravo The power of love! Also, you're strong, dude.
Im sorry for disappointing you walker....
You aren't disappointing anyone, sweetie. *hug Everyone in this thread has made the same decision, but they also all regret it. We want what's best for you. ♡♡♡
I've still been of the smokes since January of this year, although I came so fking close to lighting up on several occasions during the last week.
*nono Don't make me come there and kick your a*s. Though you must buy them before lighting them. Throw them out. You've also come so far! *bravo *hug
 

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
*nono Don't make me come there and kick your a*s. Though you must buy them before lighting them. Throw them out. You've also come so far! *bravo

If you were to kick my arse, chances are you are likely to scuff your boots *bleh
I do have have an emergency pack lying around, but at the moment I can't remember where exactly I've stashed them *facepalm
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
If you were to kick my arse, chances are you are likely to scuff your boots *bleh
I do have have an emergency pack lying around, but at the moment I can't remember where exactly I've stashed them *facepalm
hahaha Who said I'd use boots? I'd put my highest and sharpest heels, and I don't care enough about breaking them should your ass be made of steel. You better find that emergency pack. ;)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top