What a depressed day... (Triggering!!!)

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Hurted, Mar 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Today was such a bad day... I feel horrible since i wake up... After school i burst into tears on bus station, thankfully nobody didnt notice (like anyone would give a fuck)...After i come home i cut whole my right leg Then it only get on worse... 2 hourse ago i went to lonely place... its some kind of bridge, however there is no river near bridge, but only road... Its like 7 floor building... so i just sit there for 45 minutes crying and screaming... I wasnt so depressed for very long time... I was thinking about suicide all the time... And question why was i born? I felt so lonely... I would give everything that someone would hug me and say everything will be OK...
    Im not afraid of death and hell anymore... I wish that i would have enough courage to jump and that my wish to die would be stronger...I feel much better now, but its still awfull...

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hurted,

I am glad you did not jump. It shows me that while you are depressed, you are still hopeful. It is also good to hear that you feel better. Sometimes all we need is for someone to notice that we are hurting and to help us through it. I wish i could have been there to help you, hug you, let you know that you will be alright, and although that is not possible, i can be here, on SF for you. Feel free to PM or message me in chat at any time. I am here for you hun.

Caroline

3. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

It was really afwull... i mean i think about suicide all the time, but it rarely goes so far...
    And thanks for offering me help... i really apreciatte it...

4. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

*huggles* thats why i am here hun :)

Caroline

5. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

thanks... really, it means a lot:hug:

6. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

:hug: hey, if you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open, there's always someone who cares :smile:

7. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I was on bridge again... And its horrible... i climp to edge... i feel numbness... i didnt try it, i was just thinking bout it... sorr for confused writing but i feell like im going to faint... i will eat something warm althought i dont want to...
    sorry:(

8. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hurted,

I am once again happy you did not jump. Try eating something lite, dont overdo it if you are dizzy. If you are up walking around and you feel lightheaded, sit down, or even better lay down and try to get some help if you can. Take care of yourself, Pm box is still open. *huggles* ,

Caroline

9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

I dont want to bother you on PM:)
    I wouldnt jump in any case... i just like thinking about it...
    Im a little better now...
    Thank you:hug:

10. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

you are no bother Hurted, but i am glad to hear you would not jump, and that you feel a little better now.

Caroline

11. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

You know what is actually funny? That i am depressed because of love...
    Most people here were raped, or lost someone really close to them...But i have loving family, few friends, well they arent real friends, but at least i have them... I feel like idiot...while people have serious problems, i bother people on here with such a stupid things...:sad:

12. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

there are many different reasons that people are depressed. Not one of them is stupid, and while it is true that some people may have it worse than you, they have others who have it worse too. You are not bothering anyone Hurted, everyone needs a push in the right direction someimes. *huggles* ,

Caroline

13. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Hurted. I wish I could sit with you at that bridge and cry and scream with you and give you BIG HUGS.

14. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

dont feel bad, im dpressed because of love too.

take care.. you deserve more than this.

15. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Thanks both:)
    Im much better now... And i have some hope, my schrink told me not long ago that she will prescribe me anti- depressants soon:)
    I just hope that there wont be complications with my mother, she is not really happy about pills (im only 16 you know)

16. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

God i cant beleive how tired i am... it only makes me more depressed... I only cleaned kitchen and take dog for a walk but i feel like i build a house:(

17. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Have you tried any herbal / home remadies for tirdness / depression? If not, it may be usefull to google search the different options to suite your needs.

18. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

I'm also glad you didn't jump. CAn you talk to your mother about how you need to try antidepressants to see if it might help you feel better? Or maybe your doctor can talk with her. I DO believe things will be ok for you. :hug:

19. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

no, i didnt. Thanks for advice, i will search:)

Well... i have decided that probaly im not going to take any pills... I mean i am not severe depressed...Every day there comes hour or 2 of severe depression when i think about suicide, but most of the time i am moderately depressed... If i would take pills, i would gain weight what would make me only more depressed...

20. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Not all antidepressants cause weight gain. When I started taking zoloft I actually lost weight cause I felt so much better I didn't eat as much. PLease don't deny yourself the help you could get from antidepressants just because you think you may gain weight. Ask your doctor about the weight gain side effect of any meds and ask that they not give you those that could cause weight gain. Tell your doctor of your worries. THere IS a way for your depression to be relieved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.