What a depressed day... (Triggering!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurted

Not all antidepressants cause weight gain. When I started taking zoloft I actually lost weight cause I felt so much better I didn't eat as much. PLease don't deny yourself the help you could get from antidepressants just because you think you may gain weight. Ask your doctor about the weight gain side effect of any meds and ask that they not give you those that could cause weight gain. Tell your doctor of your worries. THere IS a way for your depression to be relieved.
Well i dont know.... I will talk with schrink about it... I have lot to think...
One thing more... Can depression get on worse if you dont take anti depressants?
But you know what... i kinda like it... I dont want to be happy with life i live... First i have to change so many things... I have to completly change my lifestyle, getting drunk at the weekends and sitting infront of computers all days isnt real life for me...

titanic

Well i dont know.... I will talk with schrink about it... I have lot to think...
One thing more... Can depression get on worse if you dont take anti depressants?
But you know what... i kinda like it... I dont want to be happy with life i live... First i have to change so many things... I have to completly change my lifestyle, getting drunk at the weekends and sitting infront of computers all days isnt real life for me...
Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders Hurted. Best wishes with the changes you need to make in areas of your life.
I don't believe that depression can get worse merely as a result of 'not' taking medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00