What are you currently doing?

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter

I still don’t know what her name is? I watched her on Netflix a few years back in a show called something like, “Madsme Antoinette!” And it absolutely stole my heart ❤️ I in especial appreciated and admired when she would transform into this monstrous moment of expressive rage that was very cartoonish & hilarious. But since the basterds @ netflix took it a way acouple o’ years ago; ‘‘tis been no mo’ ;^) han-ye!!!!! Tell me, can Yiu HEAR 👂 ME?!?z!?,!.;) we will meet one ☝️ day // maybe not I. N this lifetime; or the next, or the next one afte r that! But I’m quite certain, that eventually our paths will cross & we will connect. And until then — I shall bud i adeiu

MisterBGone

ReaLemon
SF Supporter
Spaghetti-O’s 🍝 with Meat 🍖 balls 🏀 ! ( ; _whilst wearing one ☝️ of those funny 😆 white - rabbit 🐇 y looking hats, with the big, long ears that can pull down on | on each side of your head to make the ears, go “flap!” / “flap” . . . (There’s the left; & now the right!)- ‘it’s great fun for everyone & really can be used in any situation.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00