What are you currently doing?

Human Ex Machinae

Void Where Prohibited
Leaning back, very comfy, listening to classical music with my eyes closed. Occasionally opening them and refreshing SF to see if there are any interesting threads. (closing eyes again)

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Hanging out in the college library because it's way cooler here than in my hot, stuffy house. The only issue is I'm broke but also didn't bring any food with me, and it's lunchtime and I'm hungry. (Well, I do have a lollipop, less than a dollar in my bank account, and some change in my wallet.) I just don't feel like going home yet. That would take me over 25 mins by bus, even though it's only like 3 miles or so. I'll probably just wait til later.

SinisterKid

We either find a way, or make one.
SF Supporter
Listening to some good "choons", chilling after a busy day and cruising the forums here at SF and I must say I am pretty content right now.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
No, SF is a complete figment of your imagination ;) You actually trying to recover a shoe you dropped whilst trying to get on a train. Its groundhog day :p
lol I know. I've a ghost writing this who thinks this is completely real.... It's scary how what we think is real is really just... imagination.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00