• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What are you currently doing?

F

FoundAndLost1

Can't sleep (grrr) - It's 2:00 A.M.
So I'm looking up old jokes I used to know, for the thread in Positive Feelings.

Having a bit of a giggle too! :biggrin:

(ok - I'm ready to 'paste' them now - gotta go!)
 
Thinking how much I want to start a new project and realizing that :

a) I dont have the skillz
b) The head is willing, but the heart isnt.

I hate this part of my personality.

Worrying about relationship etc...health etc etc etc
 

FoReVeR LoSt

Well-Known Member
laying in my bed with my heater on, and i'm on hold with my internet provider (for 20min now) so i can tell them that i'm moving, ALL I WANT TO DO IS TELL THEM THAT I'M MOVING!! oh no, they make you wait like all fucking night---
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top