What are you doing on Valentine's day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicesinging1

Holiday is a time to be celebrated upon and have good time whether it is Christmas or Valentine's day. I think it is especially important for people like us who are often depressed and don't enjoy life much. I think it is important to think of ways for us to enjoy holiday and really have fun. That is the intention of creating this thread.
Unfortunately, I am single but I am sure there are fun things to do on holiday such as going to movie or eating chocolate.
For people who are in relationship, what are you doing on Valentine's day? What are u getting for gifts?

Feared.Desire

Me and my sister are going to have fun doing the most unromantic things possible. Shes not overly content with the idea of valentines day having just had a horrible breakup. These things include - Going to Lastquest (or paintballing), watching 300, and other random things.
Maybe I can never be happy, but I can alteast try and help others too.

D

Dave_N

I'll probably be on SF trying to convince people that life is worth living, though I doubt that I'll have much success at that.

BlackPegasus

I love holidays. I've never been one to spend a lot or expect gifts. Just the simple things will do. Sure it may be lonely but I don't intend to stay that way forever. It's not like my husband ever cared when we were together, not even on the holidays. My goal is to find a man who will care about me every day including the holidays.

So what am I gonna do? I may go out for pizza at a particular place then I'm gonna be working that night.

jane doe

i hate holidays and valentine´s day as well, as i´m going to be working and at college during the whole day, i think i won´t do anything. just to wake up him when i come back to work with some breakfast as i always do:=)

F

FoundAndLost1

i hate holidays and valentine´s day as well, as i´m going to be working and at college during the whole day, i think i won´t do anything. just to wake up him when i come back to work with some breakfast as i always do:=)
"...Sometimes I wake up grumpy (but usually I let him sleep in)"

:rofl:

SAVE_ME

This V-Day actually seems kinda special to me cause it's the first one I've actually been in a relationship....only thing is it's long distance...*moan*....so I'll still probably be depressed knowing that I can't be with her in person :sad:

hammockmonkey

breaking things, going out and yelling at a nice couple and ruining their day.

going to start a fight with a guy and then punch the girl in the grill (way of the gun style).

D

Dave_N

breaking things, going out and yelling at a nice couple and ruining their day.

going to start a fight with a guy and then punch the girl in the grill (way of the gun style).
Why are you planning on doing such mean things to people who are trying to enjoy themselves? That is just mean and selfish to want to ruin someone's happiness, just because you're feeling miserable.

nicesinging1

Hammock, I hope u were joking. Just because we are suffering a lot, doesn't give us any right whatsoever to ruin other people's lives.
Happy, nice couples have every right to go out, exchange gifts, go to movies, eat dinner at nice restaurant and just have wonderful time on holidays like Valentine's day. That is what the holiday is for. That is why many couples are buying all these flowers and gifts for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00