What are you doing on Valentine's day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allie123

tomorrow morning I am going to go buy chocolate to give out to my single friends and girls on my floor. just cause we're not in a relationship doesn't mean we're not allowed to celebrate :)

Hurted

and what does that solve?
completly nothing... i will just forget on all bad things when i cut... i already did it 3 times today:sad:
Looks like i have to do something, made a change soon, because its going on worse everyday and i even dont do nothing to get better... i dont know...

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
I'm just back from a dentist appointment.

Try and beat that for romance! :biggrin: (ha-ha)

Dragon

Staff Alumni
Hmm I saw my boyfriend, but not because it was Valentine's. I always see him on a Thursday :laugh: and not one mention of V. Day was made. Both of us don't see the point in it!

Panther

it's just another day to me. I have just chilled out. I could have gone to a 'Singles Celebrate Valentines' do but thought it would probably be a bit over the top. lol.

blade

Same things I do everyday.

It's just another stupid holiday for companies to make money.

If you love someone, tell them everyday.

i love that!
agree!, but sorry to disapoint uall!
i got 10 roses from my girlfrined! and a necklace from my fucked up ex and kiss from a guy, to tells me everyday he loves me.! and the girl sho gave me roses she tells me everday that if she would ever kill her self, she do it with me!

ToHelp

I'll probably be on SF trying to convince people that life is worth living, though I doubt that I'll have much success at that.
Dave for the win. :trampolin

Me, I'm fighting daily for life. I tread a rough road and just can't seem to recapture the optimism and dreams of my youth.

Every holiday, especially those last two months of the year, are brutal beyond description because I am alone. But you'll never see me posts dates and plans to end it all. Imho, that practice is detrimental to the members looking for hope.

And I cling to hope as thouugh it a were a lifeline--which it is. :)

ToHelp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00