• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What are you watching?

Here, that thread is!

I just watched Wile E. Coyote vs. Acme. I like it. Much. I wish it would have been made and released in the late 90's or early "2000's". Same tone. Same plot. Same moral. Same willingness to dare risk a semi-serious reading into these characters so-insistently associated with gags and nonimportance. And same social commentary.
 
Last edited:
I tried that, when still subscribed to Disney+. I didn't hate it, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Granted, I was distracted; watching that show, I bit too hard on a fork and had to go to a dentist *huh Took my mind off most of what I'd just watched. I do recall it felt like a fever dream, though; even compared to most Toon Disney shows.
 
I tried that, when still subscribed to Disney+. I didn't hate it, but I'm not sure what to make of it.

Granted, I was distracted; watching that show, I bit too hard on a fork and had to go to a dentist *huh Took my mind off most of what I'd just watched. I do recall it felt like a fever dream, though; even compared to most Toon Disney shows.
True I enjoyed watching Quack Pack and i finished watching all the episodes. But Ducktales and Darkwing Duck was better.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top