• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What are you watching?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
A bikini clad or nekkid Stevie Nicks, one of my dream gals, but Christine McVie was also a looker. :) Pretty women for me on celebrities: Maureen O'Hara on red head, Barbara Eden on blonde and Raquel Welch for dark hair. But many get honorable mention. :)
I agree, they're all gorgeous. Just hope I don't get shit for saying that. *dunno2
 

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
natural born killers
That movie has one of the best soundtracks ever. I listened to it over and over back in the day, and even now I'm not tired of it.

And the scene that springs to mind when anyone mentions this flick is the slow tilted shot of Mickey throwing his knife towards the camera leading to a wide shot following the knives POV in Slow-Mo acompanied by the voice of a female opera singer. Pretty class scene.
 

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
That movie has one of the best soundtracks ever. I listened to it over and over back in the day, and even now I'm not tired of it.

And the scene that springs to mind when anyone mentions this flick is the slow tilted shot of Mickey throwing his knife towards the camera leading to a wide shot following the knives POV in Slow-Mo acompanied by the voice of a female opera singer. Pretty class scene.
One of the things I loved about the movie what no matter who got killed was Mallory telling her brother, get away, get free from this shit.
 
I'm a big fan of reimagined Shakespeare. I saw a version of As You Like It where they were like hippies during the Vietnam era.
Nice! I was in a production of As You Like It as part of my MFA thesis...we set it in the 50s, a la 'Happy Days'

I was also in a professional production of Julius Caesar which was done in the JFK era..

Shakespeare is cool like that...And it is just as entertaining whether done in a traditional style or 'contemporized'...
 

ShyGuy

Well-Known Member
I came downstairs and my parents were watching a movie where a guy murdered people er but it was really messed up, and now they're playing a different movie where some teenager accidentally murdered his friend.

They're (the movies my parents are watching tonight) both so messed up... =( 😞😰😥😣
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top