• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

LostGirl22

To live would be an awfully big adventure
Just finished The Kite Runner and "And the Mountains Echoed" personally liked The Kite runner more, it was a real roller coaster and made me feel so many things all at once. 10/10 recommend. Might get to reading his 3rd book later.
. 1575467015104.jpeg 1575467044477.jpeg
 

sinking_ship

woman overboard
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Just finished The Kite Runner and "And the Mountains Echoed" personally liked The Kite runner more, it was a real roller coaster and made me feel so many things all at once. 10/10 recommend. Might get to reading his 3rd book later.
. View attachment 28460 View attachment 28461
I love his books. They have such well written characters, which is always important to me.
 

Ivy100

SF Supporter
I just finished "Those Who Knew" by Idra Novey - I didn't know anything about the book or author but my favorite book store manager recommended it and she knows what I like. (I don't think she knows that I talk to her as much as anyone lately.) I don't even know know to describe it but it was impossible to put down, once you got into it. A totally original kind of writing about politics, political people, and risk.
 

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
These days I prefer reading magazines, the true life stories kind rather than books, they are cheap and entertaining and when I'm finished with them I give them to my hairdresser so she can give them to clients to read while getting their hair dyed or whatever :)
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top