• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

Baywasp

I know the world turns and it will turn on me
SF Supporter
Reading my way through APA Ethics Code Commentary and Case Illustrations for my upcoming test next week. The professor kept putting off telling us when we were supposed to be reading because the one girl’s textbook took forever to come but then said there would be a section of our final with questions from lectures and the textbook.
 

Ixtab

Well-Known Member
I just bought a new Kindle (Oasis) and have loaded up on books! Right now I'm part way through "a game of thrones". I am being naughty though (have downloaded the books for free). Don't tell anyone lol.
That seems cool, I have a ton of epub, pdf, cbr and nothing to read them on I should get one.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top