• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
Since it is Tuesday, these would the books I got today at the bookstore ...

THE TESTAMENTS

THE TESTAMENTS
Margaret Atwood
O W Todd, Ltd, Published 2019

ALL THE POWERS OF EARTH

ALL THE POWERS OF EARTH
The Political Life of Abraham Lincoln Vol III, 1856 - 1860
Sidney Blumenthal
Simon & Schuster, Published 2019

THE EDUCATION OF AN IDEALIST

THE EDUCATION OF AN IDEALIST
A Memoir
Samantha Power
DEY ST, Published 2019

FANTASY ISLAND

FANTASY ISLAND
Colonialism, Exploitation, and the Betrayal of Puerto Rico
Ed Morales
Bold Type Books, Published 2019

ONE SOUL AT A TIME

ONE SOUL AT A TIME
The story of Billy Graham
Grant Wacker
William B Erdmans Publishing Company, Published 2019

RISE AND KILL FIRST

RISE AND KILL FIRST
The Secret History of Israel's Targeted Assassinations
Ronen Bergman
2019 Random House Trade Paperback Edition, Published (English translation) 2019
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Since it is Tuesday, these would the books I got today at the bookstore ...

THE TESTAMENTS

THE TESTAMENTS
Margaret Atwood
O W Todd, Ltd, Published 2019

ALL THE POWERS OF EARTH

ALL THE POWERS OF EARTH
The Political Life of Abraham Lincoln Vol III, 1856 - 1860
Sidney Blumenthal
Simon & Schuster, Published 2019

THE EDUCATION OF AN IDEALIST

THE EDUCATION OF AN IDEALIST
A Memoir
Samantha Power
DEY ST, Published 2019

FANTASY ISLAND

FANTASY ISLAND
Colonialism, Exploitation, and the Betrayal of Puerto Rico
Ed Morales
Bold Type Books, Published 2019

ONE SOUL AT A TIME

ONE SOUL AT A TIME
The story of Billy Graham
Grant Wacker
William B Erdmans Publishing Company, Published 2019

RISE AND KILL FIRST

RISE AND KILL FIRST
The Secret History of Israel's Targeted Assassinations
Ronen Bergman
2019 Random House Trade Paperback Edition, Published (English translation) 2019
I'll be interested in what you think about The Testaments. I hope it's worth a sequel. :)
 

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
What do you mean out of order? You mean, before reading the first book?
The term out of order, is the order I read books. Right now I still got around 16 books that I got in June 2019, and 24 books I got in July 2019 and 20 books I got in August 2019. In general, I do not read a book in the month I got the book. Since I am reading a book I got in September 2019, it is a book that is out of order of the books that are in line to be read.
 

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
The term out of order, is the order I read books. Right now I still got around 16 books that I got in June 2019, and 24 books I got in July 2019 and 20 books I got in August 2019. In general, I do not read a book in the month I got the book. Since I am reading a book I got in September 2019, it is a book that is out of order of the books that are in line to be read.
Oh okay! I could not have guessed that. *bleh
 

Myaing

. . . ☯ . . .
I wish i could read more, but i have some sort of add problems. But i am sort of reading a book called "The stellar man" by John Baines
A book about natural law and human psyche. Its really inspiring.
 

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
Stopped at the bookstore today and got these three books ...

MAOISM

MAOISM
A GLOBAL HISTORY
Julia Lovell
Borzoi Book published by Alfred A Knopf, Published 2019

To Build a Better World

To Build a Better World
Choices to end the Cold War and create a Global Commonwealth
Philip Zelikow & Condoleezza Rice
Hachette Book Group, Published 2019

Poisoner In Chief

Poisoner In Chief
Sidney Gottlied and the CIA search for Mind Control
Stephien Kinzer
Henry Holt and Company, Published 2019
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top