• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

pooky

You are valuable
History of Rajputana. Found this book on history yesterday on archive.org! The history of our country that we read in schools was filled with lies. The above book, is about the people of Rajputana(present day Rajasthan), who are known for their warrior spirit.That was missing from school history books and this book depicts the real history!
 

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
Since it was Tuesday, I was at the bookstore today and I gotten ...

THE WAR FOR THE SEAS

THE WAR FOR THE SEAS
A MARITIME HISTORY OF WORLD WAR II
Evan Mawdsley
Yale University Press, Published 2019

BLOWOUT

BLOWOUT
CORRUPTED DEMOCRACY, ROGUE STATE RUSSIA, AND THE RICHEST, MOST DESTRUCTIVE INDUSTRY ON EARTH
Rachel Maddow
Crown, registered trademarks of Penguin Random House, Published 2019

ESCAPE FROM PARIS

ESCAPE FROM PARIS
A True Story of Love and Resistance in Wartime France
Stephen Hardding
Hachette Book Group, Published 2019

THE COMPATRIOTS

THE COMPATRIOTS
THE BRUTAL AND CHAOTIC HISTORY OF RUSSIA'S EXILES, EMIGRES AND AGENTS ABROAD
Andrei Soldatov and Irina Borogan
Public Affairs, Published 2019

The Invention of Yesterday

The Invention of Yesterday
A 50,000 - YEAR HISTORY of HUMAN CULTURE, CONFLICT, and CONNECTION
Tamim Ansary
Public Affairs, Published 2019

DEEP STATE

DEEP STATE
TRUMP, THE FBI, AND THE RULE OF LAW
James B Stewart
Penguin Press, Published 2019
 

Callousgirl

Semper Occultus
Reading ...

THE MOON

THE MOON
A HISTORY FOR THE FUTURE
Oliver Morton
Public Affairs, Published 2019

NOTE: With the last book, I did something I really do not do -- I stopped reading the book. After reading 296 pages of a 980 page book: it just became to much of a word salad to keep on reading.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top