• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What book are you currently reading?

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
A combination here currently.

Monetary History of the United States by Milton Friedman.

The Instrumentality of Mankind series of stories by sci-fi author Cordwainer Smith. That is a pen name, his real name was Paul Myron Anthony Linebarger, career military, expert on Asia and psychlogical warfare and a presidential advisor to Kennedy.
 

Astray

Well-Known Member
I've just finished 'When She Was Good' by Laura Lippman. I've read a couple of her books because someone gave me a load of them but this is the first one I enjoyed. It had an enjoyable and reasonably unpredictable plot. Her characters are always either pretty cold or just downright unlikable. Unless you like sociopaths, I guess some do.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top