What book are you currently reading?

Soda-Voxel

Floating in my polar ocean
I haven't been in the right state of mind for a good year or two now to properly read a fictional book. I dunno, I guess it's just hard to motivate myself to continue it? But I've recently started reading Diary Of A Young Naturalist by Dara McAnulty. Not only is it about birds and nature, but also about the author's experience with autism. The book really speaks to me so far.

The Mezzanine.

It's an experimental novel with a quirky idea: a man goes up an escalator towards the mezzanine, where he works in an office. The novel is about the thoughts that occur to him during this brief period of time, but rather than the classical brief and passing thoughts in the stream of consciousness style, the tangents are fully developed with a writing so serious and focused on the most trivial matters, that it has an interesting comedic effect.

prettyvacant

James Van Praag - Reaching To Heaven. James has a nice easy to read style whether you believe in the Afterlife or not.I do!
Ramtha(JZ Knight) - The White Book. JZ is a channel for a being from Lemuria. A lot of what I've read makes perfect sense to me. Again, people may not believe in channeling, but JZ has been tested by scientists and is not a fraud.

Both thought provoking reads.

James Van Praag - Reaching To Heaven. James has a nice easy to read style whether you believe in the Afterlife or not.I do!
Ramtha(JZ Knight) - The White Book. JZ is a channel for a being from Lemuria. A lot of what I've read makes perfect sense to me. Again, people may not believe in channeling, but JZ has been tested by scientists and is not a fraud.

Both thought provoking reads.
I enjoy listening:) to James frequently live in his daily sharings.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00