what do i do

axandr

I don't see a future for me, i don't think i can be happy again. I'm losing my will to live, there's no reasons to continue with this. My thoughts are driving me crazy, i see myself as a loser, everyone around me will be happy with a good family and i will be left alone, no kids no partner... and when my parents die it will be worse... I'm failing my studies and i will disappoint my family specially my grandparents, i see myself homeless. My grandmother suffers to much when bad things happen, i dont wanna see her disapointed with me...
I know all this is stupid but my head can't stop thinking this an others things...

Hi Axander, I'm sorry you are not feeling so well right now. Sometimes our brains are not our friends. Sometimes my brain makes me feel crazy.

I read back some of your posts to learn a little about you and I think I see that you have a good heart. You know that things can be better. Feelings change. You know what kindness is I believe.
I hope you have a place or activity that interests you that you can go or do. Just be kind to yourself.
I don't really know you so I hope I am not coming across as telling you what to do. I just wanted to reply in a timely manner since I saw that you just posted.

Big or small things can make me feel good, especially when no one but me is the judge of it.

Best

axandr

Hi Axander, I'm sorry you are not feeling so well right now. Sometimes our brains are not our friends. Sometimes my brain makes me feel crazy.

I read back some of your posts to learn a little about you and I think I see that you have a good heart. You know that things can be better. Feelings change. You know what kindness is I believe.
I hope you have a place or activity that interests you that you can go or do. Just be kind to yourself.
I don't really know you so I hope I am not coming across as telling you what to do. I just wanted to reply in a timely manner since I saw that you just posted.

Big or small things can make me feel good, especially when no one but me is the judge of it.

Best
Thank you for replying... I hope you are doing well :) hugs

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there @axandr Is there anyone in your school you can talk to, like maybe a guidance counselor and tell her/him your fears about your studies and future? I'm sure they can help you at least a little?

At 16 you have so much ahead of you, you can grow to be an amazing young man, I think you just need to find a little help in your education area.

You also need help with your mental health, we have here for you as peer to peer support but you need help in real life too. I hope you reach out for it because you can get better for sure :) You'll get out what you put it, that's certainly been true for me anyway.

Best wishes :)

axandr

Hi there @axandr Is there anyone in your school you can talk to, like maybe a guidance counselor and tell her/him your fears about your studies and future? I'm sure they can help you at least a little?

At 16 you have so much ahead of you, you can grow to be an amazing young man, I think you just need to find a little help in your education area.

You also need help with your mental health, we have here for you as peer to peer support but you need help in real life too. I hope you reach out for it because you can get better for sure :) You'll get out what you put it, that's certainly been true for me anyway.

Best wishes :)
Yes, there's a guidance counselor but i don't find it useful. There was a day in which we had to talk to her about our future plans regarding studies and i told her i was lacking motivation but what she said didn't help me at all.
Anyways thank you for your help :) hugs

MarvelFan

Vanity of Vanities
I don't see a future for me, i don't think i can be happy again. I'm losing my will to live, there's no reasons to continue with this. My thoughts are driving me crazy, i see myself as a loser, everyone around me will be happy with a good family and i will be left alone, no kids no partner... and when my parents die it will be worse... I'm failing my studies and i will disappoint my family specially my grandparents, i see myself homeless. My grandmother suffers to much when bad things happen, i dont wanna see her disapointed with me...
I know all this is stupid but my head can't stop thinking this an others things...
I will write to as much I can right now and reply more when I can. Losing the will to live is no joke but it seems like you are close to your grandmother, is there a way you can stay there and try to help take care of her because that might be very helpful.

axandr

I will write to as much I can right now and reply more when I can. Losing the will to live is no joke but it seems like you are close to your grandmother, is there a way you can stay there and try to help take care of her because that might be very helpful.
Not really, because she lives 2 hours away from where i live but still i go whenever i can with my parents. At least my uncle lives near them so he can help.
Thank you :)

axandr

What about actually moving and living with her?
No i can't i'm 16 and i have obligations where i live. I love her but i'm not actually that close. I know i have mentioned her but that's not the main point, she will do fine. I said that she suffers emotionally when bad things happen to those around her. Maybe i'm an idiot sorry my head is a mess. Thank you ;)

axandr

Is there anyone else you can talk to at school, maybe a teacher? Do your parents know how you are feeling?
Teachers can't help, getting good marks is the only that matters. And yes i told my mother about a year ago how i was feeling and i told her to to go with a psychologist. She agreed and made an appoinment with one that's "free" (here in Spain if you work you have "free" some medical services for yourself and your family) and then i told her to cancel it because these type of phsychologist don't do ANYTHING they send you to the psychiatrist to put you on drugs

Rockclimbinggirl

SF climber
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Lots of members here, including myself have found medications to be helpful. Would you consider medications?

Is there any tutoring at your school? Maybe from your peers or teachers?

axandr

Lots of members here, including myself have found medications to be helpful. Would you consider medications?

Is there any tutoring at your school? Maybe from your peers or teachers?
Medications without therapy wouldn't help me. About studies, maybe i will change what i am studying (is optional what i'm doing). Thank you for asking. Today im feeling a lot better than yesterday so its possible that im being too much idealistic

You're welcome :)

No i can't i'm 16 and i have obligations where i live
I love her but i'm not actually that close
What obligations you have (work, family) are probably things that you can be released from. If living with your grandmother helped, that would be the main point. She might also like to have you live with her.

Your parents might accept the idea if you proposed it to them.

The real question is, would it actually help.

Maybe i'm an idiot sorry my head is a mess
Please don't worry

I feel like im a baby who refuses to eat. Im putting obstacles all the time
Someone may suggest something, and maybe you'll be interested in it at a later time. You don't have to justify yourself or your decisions to anyone, the point is just to try to support you

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00