So I understand that what I am about to say will bring loads of judgment down on me. I have never admitted this to anyone and am not sure I should even here, but this part of my life has really started to consume my every waking hour...here it goes...
I have a beautiful sister who I love more then anything. She has always supported me and loved me and has been there even when I thought she shouldn't be. I have always been able to talk to her about anything, until now. Lately, this summer and on, I have started to have feelings for her husband. He is a really great guy. He is great to talk to and really cares about people. Even though he has depression he doesn't seem to let it consume his life. I love that I can talk to him about these things and he understands. I don't really have very may in my life that do. My sister tries, but being a naturally glass is half full kind of person she doesn't really get it.
I know that they have a pretty good marriage and I would never think of trying anything. I love my sister and her husband to much to do that, but how do I overcome these feelings?
:sad:
I have a beautiful sister who I love more then anything. She has always supported me and loved me and has been there even when I thought she shouldn't be. I have always been able to talk to her about anything, until now. Lately, this summer and on, I have started to have feelings for her husband. He is a really great guy. He is great to talk to and really cares about people. Even though he has depression he doesn't seem to let it consume his life. I love that I can talk to him about these things and he understands. I don't really have very may in my life that do. My sister tries, but being a naturally glass is half full kind of person she doesn't really get it.
I know that they have a pretty good marriage and I would never think of trying anything. I love my sister and her husband to much to do that, but how do I overcome these feelings?
:sad: