• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What do you associate with ...?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Wooden

Truck (I often put kinda โ€œfeminineโ€ things in here so there is something that will be more appealing to guys maybe, lol) ;) :p
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Aw ty MrB thatโ€™s so nice of you to say, I will still try to put less flower/pink/purple kinds of things though but ya still want to put those kinds of things sometimes. Or maybe Iโ€™ll just try to do more โ€œunisexโ€ or androgynous kinds of things lol.
My word that I associate with your word (lotion) is - body.

Blue ;)
 

MisterBGone

~\_โœ…`,')
SF Supporter
Aw ty MrB thatโ€™s so nice of you to say, I will still try to put less flower/pink/purple kinds of things though but ya still want to put those kinds of things sometimes. Or maybe Iโ€™ll just try to do more โ€œunisexโ€ or androgynous kinds of things lol.
My word that I associate with your word (lotion) is - body.

Blue ;)
No, I mean, you can do what ever you want! Of course... but if I were you, I'd just do you~ ;)

In other words; what you like! :D

Note

Candelabra
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$15.00
Goal
$255.00
Top