• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What do you associate with ...?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Clover :) (aw ugh wish I was on phone, then I could use that cute clover emoji) Please imagine that clover emoji is right here ( cute clover emoji ) ;) :p And ya seaweed cooked in the oven would be very yummy I think :) Hmm I wonder if toasting kale makes it taste good, every other way I ever ate it I never really liked it very much (annoying since I know it's so healthy and all lol).

Angel
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol yeah it's annoying when you can't see the emojis :D There's so many good ones. Yeah, I like kale sometimes if it's in a salad, then I can cover it with stuff :D

Me (No I'm joking) I'll say...Guardian

Tall
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
๐Ÿ€โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹ ok too little too late on the clover emojis, I know, guess I just thought โ€œbetter late than neverโ€ lol ;) :p

Anyway, aw ya I know I love the emojis so much, itโ€™s fun to make up stories using them sometimes. Hmm, maybe Iโ€™ll do a diary entry after doing that :) But ya, youโ€™re right if you add enough stuff to kale then it masks its odd flavor better lol.

Trees (for โ€œtallโ€) :)

Red
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
It's never too late, because four leaf clovers are lucky any time of the year. :) I did see the diary entry, it's hard to come up with a story using them all, but you did so that was awesome. :)

Bird

Windy
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
It's never too late, because four leaf clovers are lucky any time of the year. :) I did see the diary entry, it's hard to come up with a story using them all, but you did so that was awesome. :)

Bird

Windy
Glad you see it that way (with it never being too "late" for four leaf clovers cos of them being lucky always lol) and I think the same about them for sure ;) Oh wow about seeing the diary entry, thank you for saying that though, and for reading it! :) I know some of the parts in it were a bit "odd" but that is me I guess so I guess I had just wanted to express it in some way. It has been such a strange and odd year so it makes sense in a way that there would be strange reactions going along with those strange things. Ok I'll stop using the word strange now lol. Thanks for saying you thought it was awesome how I used lots of the emojis though, ya it was fun trying to use lots of them like that :)

Blowing

Cereal
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Now I'm thinking of leprechauns and even about those horror movies with the evil one :D No, it's not odd at all, I thought it was a cute story. Lol that's ok, sometimes strange can be a good way to describe things. Life is strange in general. Like why do we exist at all, where do we come from, no one knows for sure. So it's strange to think about.

Milk

Mop
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top