What have you accomplished today?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
I went out cruising and taking my wife to different stores. that's 3 out of the last 4 days I went out which is a lot for me. gonna rest a few days lol

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I finished most of my work ahead of the deadline and can now take a relaxed approach tomorrow and finish off the remaining bits. Might even have time to file everything away in its proper place...just kidding, who does that! *bleh

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Yeah, yeah, we already know. This is, what the fifth or sixth time you're saying this. We're bragging a little to much about it, aren't we? Phew. *bleh

*hug
Dude, this is only the little test... :P When I get my license, I will ask staff to put a freaking banner on the front page so everyone knows!
"Auri on the streets. Going out is at your own risk."​

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Dude, this is only the little test... :P When I get my license, I will ask staff to put a freaking banner on the front page so everyone knows!
"Auri on the streets. Going out is at your own risk."​
i'm already thinking of getting off the road and I live far far away lol

Auri

🎸🎶Metal Star🎵🥁
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Well done you!!! This is so major!!! How are we celebrating?
Thank you, Inno! But it's not that major, it's just a step closer to the holy grail :D That will be the final driving test *scared*dance1

But I treated myself with some coffee with caramel and a tiny bit of rhum, I can share! Sadly couldn't taste the rhum, I'll be more generous with yours ;)

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thank you, Inno! But it's not that major, it's just a step closer to the holy grail :D That will be the final driving test *scared*dance1

But I treated myself with some coffee with caramel and a tiny bit of rhum, I can share! Sadly couldn't taste the rhum, I'll be more generous with yours ;)
It's major because now you can take the driving test :) My friends husband failed his theory test over and over, and it's way easier here in the UK (I think).
When are you hoping to do the practical?
View attachment 24072 View attachment 24073

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00