• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

What is your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solace

Public Access
I am on my second cup if green tea within 20 minutes.
What is your favorite drink?

P. S. There is no way in HELL I will be able to go to sleep tonight. I mean I probably couldn't have anyways, but it would have been worth a try...

Solace

Public Access
Why hot water? I know it fills you up and keeps you full, but does it do anything else? Or do you put something in it?

may71

Why hot water? I know it fills you up and keeps you full, but does it do anything else? Or do you put something in it?
No, I don't put anything in it. I suppose I might feel more full after drinking hot water, but that's not why I do it.

I'm trying to follow traditional Chinese dietary therapy. A simple version of that is not to consume anything cold or raw. So only drinking hot water is part of that.

I think drinking hot water has helped me, but I've also gotten to like it. A bonus is that it's really easy to make.

I can share the recipe with you if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00