what is your level of anxiety today?

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Most of us suffer with Anxiety, and it effects us in different ways and cause's for each and every one of us is different, so I will be honest here with my anxiety and triggers of anxiety,

So for me i have a few triggers that leads to episodes they are:

• Traveling a long distance in a car as a passenger
  • being away from home
  • and this is silly to some but a biggy to me, Going to the loo for a number 2 (this causes me a great deal of anxiety)
my symptoms are as follows:

• Neck spasams
  • light headed
  • weak legs
  • bloated feeling
  • feeling that I need to go to the toilet!
I would be intrested to know what other symptoms people get and whether or not we are on the same kinda spectrum for anxiety and side effects

today my anxiety level is around a 8!!

Anxiety Level Scale - 1-10

1 = being not bothered at all
10 = being the highest possible

20201014_231348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Out of 10 my anxiety level today would be around a 3, it will probably higher later, hopefully not. I feel calmer today than most days.

Symptoms:

Not being able to concentrate.
Being unstable on my feet.
Tension headaches.
Nausea.
Butterflies in tummy.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Tips I use to manage anxiety.
1. Do one thing at a time
2. Discuss about the topic and then do it slowly
3. Take deep breathes
4. Take plenty of rest
5. Put the phone down
Thats great advice, I am going to see if i can get this post pinned to the top of the MH page as i think this could be valuable to other members!!

Most of us suffer with Anxiety, and it effects us in different ways and cause's for each and every one of us is different, so I will be honest here with my anxiety and triggers of anxiety,

So for me i have a few triggers that leads to episodes they are:

• Traveling a long distance in a car as a passenger
  • being away from home
  • and this is silly to some but a biggy to me, Going to the loo for a number 2 (this causes me a great deal of anxiety)
my symptoms are as follows:

• Neck spasams
  • light headed
  • weak legs
  • bloated feeling
  • feeling that I need to go to the toilet!
I would be intrested to know what other symptoms people get and weather or not we are on the same kinda spectrum for anxiety and side effects

today my anxiety level is around a 8!!
so far today mine is around a 4 and usually i start breathing heavily, or really shallow.

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
How do you peeps find nature and walking as a ''therapy'' for anxiety? I know there are quite a few hikers on here and sporty types.
That is a massive help for me, I love going for long walks in woodland and fields, being at one with nature really relaxes me and slows my pace right down!

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00