what is your level of anxiety today?

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I have good days and bad days same as anyone else with Anxiety, on a good day i feel perfect, well and healthy, however on a bad day I will be unwell. tired, not interested and irritable ( i know I have been irritable on here a few times venting and for that I am sorry)

Kira

•✮• SF Gelfling •✮•
SF Creative
SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Thanks for this thread, Jay! Great idea :)

The last few days have been absolutely beyond horrible for me :(
  • Monday = 10
  • Tuesday = 10
  • Wednesday = 8

I'll "realistically" stay around a 7-8 for a bit while my brain starts to process and deal with some very distressing news that I received on Monday. I'm just trying to be gentle with myself for now while things are still fresh for me and coping is really difficult.

It's almost midnight here and I'm actually tired so hopefully I can get some kind of half decent and restful sleep. Fingers crossed. I think I'll just listen to some relaxing music as I drift off to sleep so my mind doesn't go wandering. Take care everyone ox*grouphug2

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni

• Monday = 10
  • Tuesday = 10
  • Wednesday = 8

I'll "realistically" stay around a 7-8 for a bit while my brain starts to process and deal with some very distressing news that I received on Monday. I'm just trying to be gentle with myself for now while things are still fresh for me and coping is really difficult.

It's almost midnight here and I'm actually tired so hopefully I can get some kind of half decent and restful sleep. Fingers crossed. I think I'll just listen to some relaxing music as I drift off to sleep so my mind doesn't go wandering. Take care everyone ox*grouphug2
Sleep well Kira..... I hope tomorrow is a better day for you! *hug

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter

• Monday = 10
  • Tuesday = 10
  • Wednesday = 8

I'm so sorry to hear that @Kira If you need to talk, I'm here *hug

I hope you have a good nights peaceful sleep and wake feeling a 'lil better or a lot 💖

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What are you anxious about?
It is generalised anxiety at the moment so I can't actually answer that. just anxious in general.

Other times it could PTSD related issues that raise it up or a trigger from the past, certain words, songs or seeing certain people, I personally find anxiety very hard to describe even though I have been dealing with it for a long time now, I hyperventilate, get anxiety attacks, sometimes I feel I can't validate the feelings and that makes it even worse.

It is very hard living with constant anxiety.

Dark111

FORMER SF SUPPORTER
It is generalised anxiety at the moment so I can't actually answer that. just anxious in general.

Other times it could PTSD related issues that raise it up or a trigger from the past, certain words, songs or seeing certain people, I personally find anxiety very hard to describe even though I have been dealing with it for a long time now, I hyperventilate, get anxiety attacks, sometimes I feel I can't validate the feelings and that makes it even worse.

It is very hard living with constant anxiety.
ok. to be honest, anxiety is not a mental/emotional state I relate to at all. But I'm curious about it from an experiential point of view. Sure, I've read about it but nothing hits home for me. I do get that it sucks but I'm none the wiser.

Most of us suffer with Anxiety, and it effects us in different ways and cause's for each and every one of us is different, so I will be honest here with my anxiety and triggers of anxiety,

So for me i have a few triggers that leads to episodes they are:

• Traveling a long distance in a car as a passenger
  • being away from home
  • and this is silly to some but a biggy to me, Going to the loo for a number 2 (this causes me a great deal of anxiety)
my symptoms are as follows:

• Neck spasams
  • light headed
  • weak legs
  • bloated feeling
  • feeling that I need to go to the toilet!
I would be intrested to know what other symptoms people get and whether or not we are on the same kinda spectrum for anxiety and side effects

today my anxiety level is around a 8!!

Anxiety Level Scale - 1-10

1 = being not bothered at all
10 = being the highest possible

View attachment 39203
Probably around a 6 today, only had 1 panic attack, so far. Spoke to a potential therapist today and felt like things could get better but my gut is telling me that she’s not the right person to help me. Need to find one that will help. Sorry to explode on your thread

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
Probably around a 6 today, only had 1 panic attack, so far. Spoke to a potential therapist today and felt like things could get better but my gut is telling me that she’s not the right person to help me. Need to find one that will help. Sorry to explode on your thread
That’s what this thread is for mate to explode

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I have a question to our fellow anxiety sufferers, this will vary from person to person so I'm looking forward to reading the replies.

Can you remember when you first felt anxiety? True, clear anxiety that would have been diagnosed as anxiety?

I remember it vaguely for me, I was 12 years old and sitting on the bed about to hang out with friends and I was sitting on the bed counting all the things I had to worry about for that day, I was getting very overwhelmed and feeling butterflies, the next day there was a new list...and the rest is history. There was no trigger on that specific day, it was generalised IIRC.

Last edited:

emily91

Most of us suffer with Anxiety, and it effects us in different ways and cause's for each and every one of us is different, so I will be honest here with my anxiety and triggers of anxiety,

So for me i have a few triggers that leads to episodes they are:

• Traveling a long distance in a car as a passenger
  • being away from home
  • and this is silly to some but a biggy to me, Going to the loo for a number 2 (this causes me a great deal of anxiety)
my symptoms are as follows:

• Neck spasams
  • light headed
  • weak legs
  • bloated feeling
  • feeling that I need to go to the toilet!
I would be intrested to know what other symptoms people get and whether or not we are on the same kinda spectrum for anxiety and side effects

today my anxiety level is around a 8!!

Anxiety Level Scale - 1-10

1 = being not bothered at all
10 = being the highest possible

View attachment 39203

why is your anxiety so high, and is their anything we can help you with?

mine is about an 8 too. I am meant to be taking part in a confrence call tomorrow with some of my care team and if their's one ting I dislike, it's talking on the phone

Jayjay289

Jay Jay from the UK
Staff Alumni
I have a question to our fellow anxiety sufferers, this will vary from person to person so I'm looking forward to reading the replies.

Can you remember when you first felt anxiety? True, clear anxiety that would have been diagnosed as anxiety?

I remember it vaguely for me, I was 12 years old and sitting on the bed about to hang out with friends and I was sitting on the bed counting all the things I had to worry about for that day, I was getting very overwhelmed and feeling butterflies, the next day there was a new list...and the rest is history. There was no trigger on that specific day, it was generalised IIRC.
Yes I can I was 35 it was the day after I had been to V Festival and I was at work, I left at lunch time as I didn’t feel right, I got on the train to come home and I Experiancd my first panic attack I thought I was having a massive heart attack I had to ask someone for help I was awful I was in a mess abs really thought I was having a heart attack she sat with me for the whole of my journey held my hand abs kept me calm even missed her stop to make sure I was safe. Since then regular anxiety and panic attacks!!!

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
My anxiety has been high the last few days. There is some things going on causing some extra stress, and I just tend to be an anxious person anyway. Currently maybe about a 6. I could really stand to figure out how to calm down and not be so overwhelmed by things.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00