What was the last thing someone said to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerald Hyperion

Unknown Mystery Person
Its 8:47 PM, I'm stuck at my aunt's house using an extremely annoying laptop (keeps left clicking on its own), do you know where your children are? (If anyone lived in New York during the 90's, hopefully you get the reference at that last part).

So I'm black, I'm bored, and I have no one to talk to. So I'm making this topic. What was the last thing someone said to you recently? For me, it was:

"Damn, you are one ugly motherfucker!"

(Note to self, in order to preserve my self-esteem, never use Omelge ever again).

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
"Damn, you are one ugly motherfucker!".
I would say quite the opposite, quite the opposite, indeed *faints in admiration*

"Don't forget to leave $2 on the desk before you go."

(I realize this sounds a lot more suggestive than it implies... its not what you're thinking, believe me).
Hey now...you know damn well why I gave you that money ;)

Anywho....the last thing someone said to me? Hard to remember, but I think it was my mom saying something along the lines of "There's a robot chicken" but it was actually Pigeon from the Mike Tyson Mysteries. But you know how weird my mom gets when intoxicated :confused:

Emerald Hyperion

Unknown Mystery Person
I would say quite the opposite, quite the opposite, indeed *faints in admiration*

Hey now...you know damn well why I gave you that money ;)

Anywho....the last thing someone said to me? Hard to remember, but I think it was my mom saying something along the lines of "There's a robot chicken" but it was actually Pigeon from the Mike Tyson Mysteries. But you know how weird my mom gets when intoxicated :confused:

LOL! You really know how to make a guy feel like quite the handsome devil. I'd say why you gave me the money but since this a family-friendly forum... ;) I know about M.T. Mysteries but I only watched like... 5 minutes of it.

The last thing someone said to me was... "I love you." And we both know who said that!

Witty_Sarcasm

πŸ¦„πŸ¦œπŸ§πŸŒˆπŸŒπŸ’–
SF Supporter
LOL! You really know how to make a guy feel like quite the handsome devil. I'd say why you gave me the money but since this a family-friendly forum... ;) I know about M.T. Mysteries but I only watched like... 5 minutes of it.

The last thing someone said to me was... "I love you." And we both know who said that!
The money was for more chocolate, of course :P And you are a handsome devil! You aren't missing much by not watching that show, lol.
Hmm, I wonder who could have told you such a wonderful thing :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00