What was the last thing you ate?

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol me too, and ya I love how there's so many different recipes for things online. Sometimes ideas of things will just "pop into my head" like I never heard of them or knew if they were even a "thing" but after doing a search for it I end up finding out it IS a thing, and lots of recipes for making it too! :) Love when that happens.

Last thing I ate was some Cheetos flavored Lays chips (they are very yummy, gonna go have some more now lol) :)
Yeah it's rare that you can come up with a totally original idea nowadays, especially with 8 billion people in the world and all the ones who existed up to this point. At least there's recipes at our fingertips, so that is convenient. :D That sounds good, I might have had those before. I think the last thing I ate was chocolate ice cream and a donut with chocolate frosting and M&M's, But I haven't eaten since last night so I need to eat soon :D

MisterBGone

Mahalo โœ…
SF Supporter
Triscuits with mozza cheese melted on them (so yummy, have to be very careful about not eating many triscuits cos of how crunchy they are, very hard for me cos I love them so much lol oh well) :p
those ar e so goood! I remember the other ones that are kind of like it, only thinner--& crunchier? If that's th eway to describe it, (bets?)? Mmm.. Yes, moderation; is maybe the key - :)
mashed potatoes and corn w/butter~ sweetness divine^

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00