What we lose when we die?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceans

I have been rejected and what i would like is love as well. I have thought that if was loved then life would be worth living but now i'm not sure. first we have to define what is love. these days the declaration of love said far too much and sometimes said to condone a behaviour in the name of love. yes i would like to have a loving and supportive person by my side but will this be enough to keep me alive. Can someone's love make love availabe to love theself? I am just thinking out loud, don't mind me if doesn't make sense or self-contradictory, my thoughts are confused and messed up at the moment.

I have been rejected and what i would like is love as well. I have thought that if was loved then life would be worth living but now i'm not sure. first we have to define what is love. these days the declaration of love said far too much and sometimes said to condone a behaviour in the name of love. yes i would like to have a loving and supportive person by my side but will this be enough to keep me alive. Can someone's love make love availabe to love theself? I am just thinking out loud, don't mind me if doesn't make sense or self-contradictory, my thoughts are confused and messed up at the moment.
Its different for everyone, but, speaking for myself, i just wanna feel loved, and as you said , to have a supportive person that likes me, loves me, cares about me...

A

Aquariamethystea

I will lose my horrible disability and I will escape from the evil society, in order to be taken to the island and to be embraced by my angelic island wife.

A

Aquariamethystea

I know about your island. I have already read this when I joined SF. And I save it in my PC. And you promissed me that there will be a place for me in this island, to, if you remember...

I remember. :hug:

I've been thinking alot about the island lately. I've heard so much about how hurt people have been by their relationships, as I have been hurt by my relationships. I want real love, not an illusion produced by some inferior love magician.

BioHomocide

Well if you believe in fate then you might lose out on a whole lot of possibilities.

I myself don't believe in fate and I don't have anything important to miss.
If I do die I die without losing much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00