What would you do if...

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kireira

FenderAddict83 said:
Be frustrated. :dry:

what would you do if you were too short and too skinny :\

I would learn to love myself for who I am.....sometimes the grass is browner on the other side!:rolleyes:

What would you do if.......You had been betrayed by your best friend?

K

kireira

cyesisdemorte said:
Help them

what if your best friend betrayed you, would you take him/her/it/dog back?

my sister did betray me....I have learned to forgive her not because she is my sister but because I know the inner pain she suffers from and the denial she lives with. I keep my distance and will not allow myself to be suject again.

What would you do if the very thing/person you wanted was out of reach......

I would pamper myself! Chocolate, movies, the works. Every woman needs a fun evening once in a while. :cool:

What would you do if you were invited to the other side of the world for a new career with great opportunities?

I wld go of course, u shld never pass up an opportunity like that, u'll always regret it, besides f you realise you dont like it u can always come back.:smile:

What would you do if a goose got in ur house?

Z

Ze'ev-Hayalim

get up, wash it off, take a shower, watch snowdogs :laugh:

what would you do if....Freddy Mercury showed up at your house singing 'This Are the Days of Our Lives.'

Probably be a bit freaked because he is dead.

What would you do if your favourite chocolate bar had stopped being sold in your local shops and the nearest place they sold it was in the next City?

keep trying and keep telling yourself, you are good, deserving and rebrain wash yourself........that's one of the reasons why we are the way we are we tell ourselves that we are bad. that and people abusing us and telling us that.

What would you do if......you didn't have cable?

K

kireira

Re: What would you do if...

I would have my degrees. I would have my girls back. I would never allow another person to abuse or use me.

I would have found something that I have been working on for many years!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00