What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
Let's keep that going then.

I get to spend the rest of the week with this good boy
View attachment 13050
and, oh my god you guys, I love him so much.
Oh my god! Look at that gorgeous squishy face!
Have you thought about getting a dog Gonz? It might be really good for you, they're great company, you have a protector when you go out and they're always happy to see you.
I was quite reluctant to get ours because the committment scared me. But it's turned out to be one of the best things I could have done. Mines only a small dog so if I'm having a particularly bad day it doesn't matter if I don't take him out. View attachment 13061

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
Oh my god! Look at that gorgeous squishy face!
Have you thought about getting a dog Gonz? It might be really good for you, they're great company, you have a protector when you go out and they're always happy to see you.
I was quite reluctant to get ours because the committment scared me. But it's turned out to be one of the best things I could have done. Mines only a small dog so if I'm having a particularly bad day it doesn't matter if I don't take him out. View attachment 13061
He's so cute! I wanna run my fingers through that fur around his ears.

@Walker and @Petal suggested the same thing. And yeah, I agree, a dog would be good for me. I grew up with dogs, including the best ever, a cocker I had for 16 years. But that's something to consider when I'm doing better than I am now. As things stand, I don't think it's a great idea.

Gonz

₲‹›Ŋʑ
A bunch of years ago I had my wife (before we were together) and her girlfriend over to my parents' house while they were out of town. The next morning, my older sister brought her kids over to use the pool. My oldest nephew walked in on me passed out on the living room floor with two girls. I still remember the look he had on his face when I woke up; his ten year old mind was completely blown.

Today, I was giving my middle nephew a ride to football practice and he was asking me all kinds of questions about that. Apparently his older brother still remembers, and was telling him how the ladies used to be all over me back in the day. Which is laughably untrue, but now I understand why he used to keep coming to me for advice about girls.

I don't have the heart to tell them that the only thing that happened was the three of us got drunk and passed out watching Invader Zim; it'd be like telling kids there's no Santa.

Paisley

SF Artist
SF Supporter
A bunch of years ago I had my wife (before we were together) and her girlfriend over to my parents' house while they were out of town. The next morning, my older sister brought her kids over to use the pool. My oldest nephew walked in on me passed out on the living room floor with two girls. I still remember the look he had on his face when I woke up; his ten year old mind was completely blown.

Today, I was giving my middle nephew a ride to football practice and he was asking me all kinds of questions about that. Apparently his older brother still remembers, and was telling him how the ladies used to be all over me back in the day. Which is laughably untrue, but now I understand why he used to keep coming to me for advice about girls.

I don't have the heart to tell them that the only thing that happened was the three of us got drunk and passed out watching Invader Zim; it'd be like telling kids there's no Santa.
Drinks and Invader Zim sounds like a pretty foolproof way to pick up girls, actually. Might be onto something there

In all seriousness, that's a super cute story and it made me smile after a remarkably crap day. Thanks

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00