• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I was looking through old cards and things, and I found $5 in a birthday card for my mom this year. She said I could keep it, even though she didn't need to do that. Reminds me of the time I found $40 in an old birthday card of mine and $50 hiding in my grandpa's wallet after he passed away. It always seems like unexpected money turns up when we need it the most.
 

Vanquished

Well-Known Member
Today was the first time I've ever witnessed my dog playing in a reservoir. She's always avoided water as if it were a plague, but today she had an absolute blast in it. It helped to have brought some of her balls to encourage her. She's been whooped since. Bonus! ;)
 

Sunspots

To Wish Impossible Things
Admin
SF Supporter
There seem to be a lot of posts about dogs on this thread. Not surprising really as they always make me smile :)

I'm missing my dog as we've been away for two weeks with another two weeks to go. But today I made a new friend, he's been sitting on the quay behind the boat begging for digestive biscuits. He's very friendly and has let me cuddle him for hours :)

View attachment 12995
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top