What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Attempting to help some people with things they posted here, replying to others. Hmm...I suppose just being social. As much as I like to think it's not a thing I ever truly "need"...well perhaps sometimes I'm kinda lying to myself about that.

Also, my mom got me a cool notebook when she went out which was a nice surprise.

Oh, one last thing, eating some of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I made an hour or so ago :)

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Attempting to help some people with things they posted here, replying to others. Hmm...I suppose just being social. As much as I like to think it's not a thing I ever truly "need"...well perhaps sometimes I'm kinda lying to myself about that.

Also, my mom got me a cool notebook when she went out which was a nice surprise.

Oh, one last thing, eating some of the peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I made an hour or so ago :)
i want a cookie

mike...*hug*shake

JMG

~ Peace and love to all ~
Aw ha wish I could send you some :p Wait, maybe I can.
* Sends cookies through computer *
Ok hopefully that worked but if not then sorry I tried lol ;) :p *halo

i got jasmine ( my 64dodge ) out of storage today. i had a lot of fun playing and got so many compliments. i'm so happy today nothing can bring me down.

mike...*stars
Delighted to hear you were able to do that today and that you had lots of fun and are feeling happy, I feel very happy for you! :) *hug
There's lots of things that made me smile today but reading that and all the other posts here is the one I'll pick to write about here ;) :) Hope everyone is well and that you have a great day. *hug*hug

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$165.00
Goal
$255.00