What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
My last two guys lived to be 18. This guy is 8 already and has some kidney issues, but one of our cats had the same thing. So, we think we can give him a good home. It will be so nice to have another cat. I miss it. And he's adorable! And thank you!
i admire you for taking in a cat with age and kidney issues. it's hard to get people to adopt pets with health issues or are older. we adopted 2 9 yo chihauhaus from the rescue 3 years ago and are very happy. i'm sure you and the cat will be good for each other and make each other very happy.

mike....*hug*shake

A_J_R

I had a zoom chat with the woman who is fostering the cat I want to adopt, so I got to see him (virtually) as he really is. I'm in love. I found out tho that someone else has also inquired so fingers crossed. He's the sweetest. He's 8 and they feel he's been abused and moved around a lot. I know I could give him a good home.

KM76710

Kangaroo Manager
SF Pro
SF Supporter
I had a zoom chat with the woman who is fostering the cat I want to adopt, so I got to see him (virtually) as he really is. I'm in love. I found out tho that someone else has also inquired so fingers crossed. He's the sweetest. He's 8 and they feel he's been abused and moved around a lot. I know I could give him a good home.
I hope that all works out well for you and him, those older adoptees, they at times get overlooked, my kitty is older, but fitting in wonderfully, now just to train her...a mouse in my shoe is not a good thing. LOL.

Wishing you the best with the rescue, whether you rescuing him or him rescuing you. Hopes for ya! :)

A_J_R

I hope that all works out well for you and him, those older adoptees, they at times get overlooked, my kitty is older, but fitting in wonderfully, now just to train her...a mouse in my shoe is not a good thing. LOL.

Wishing you the best with the rescue, whether you rescuing him or him rescuing you. Hopes for ya! :)
Thank you! He'd be rescuing me for sure!

Lane

SF Pro
SF Supporter
Good luck @A_J_R . Keep us posted

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$130.00
Goal
$255.00