What's the one thing that made you smile today ?

Flying Fox

Upside-down Hugger
SF Supporter

Lots. A day late. My friend came over with her boyfriend, and we spent the afternoon.

This beautiful song, a newer rendition of one of my favourites of theirs, and the fact that they released it on my birthday, and that my good friend was there to share it the experience! She was teaching me it on the tin-whistle when we discovered that it was released as we went to review the original.

Last edited:

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
Actually it was yesterday instead of today but still very much worth mentioning. That is, I went with my friend to a different McDonald's than last week, for coffee. The coffee was much better than the Instant kind I drink at home. Enjoyable day at socializing.

Winslow

My Toughest Problem Has Been Solved.
SF Supporter
McDonalds coffee is amazing
While you're at it, the one at Burger King is pretty good too.
By the way, when I got my coffee and asked for cream, I noticed another customer at an adjacent table. As you know, the cream comes in those tiny "jigger" cups. To me, just one jigger or even half of one is enough. Anyway, that other customer requested five or six of those jiggers. I thought it was for both him and his companion but he used all those cups for his coffee alone!

gypsylee

SF Supporter
A joke I made myself, heh. The other person didn’t even acknowledge it! I often have to entertain myself like that.. o_O

McDonalds coffee IS pretty good. I’m going through one of my coffee phases at the moment.

Mremptyinside

OMG OROS OROS OROS!!! I FOUND OROS !!
ok i guess we need a backstory XD
As i child i would drink Oros like "on mass" alot !!! i loooves that stuff, totally chemical sirup cinda sweet dring for kids but i had trouble drinking alot and with Oros i drank ALOOOOT XD
and today (i miss sooooo much epic stuff from namibia that does not exsist here)
I found a orange sirup thingy that tasts almost exactly like Oros !!! SO IM SO HAPPPYYYYYYYY

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
OMG OROS OROS OROS!!! I FOUND OROS !!
ok i guess we need a backstory XD
As i child i would drink Oros like "on mass" alot !!! i loooves that stuff, totally chemical sirup cinda sweet dring for kids but i had trouble drinking alot and with Oros i drank ALOOOOT XD
and today (i miss sooooo much epic stuff from namibia that does not exsist here)
I found a orange sirup thingy that tasts almost exactly like Oros !!! SO IM SO HAPPPYYYYYYYY
Oh so that's what it is. I thought you meant Oreos at first, haha XD

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00