• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Empathy Only Why am I not dead?:(

That's awful. I'm sorry that you feel so bad.

Are there people that are helpful in your life?

It sounds like your mom is sometimes, your friend's mom, maybe your sister? Also your sister's puppy, but your sister's puppy isn't a person. :)
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
That's awful. I'm sorry that you feel so bad.

Are there people that are helpful in your life?

It sounds like your mom is sometimes, your friend's mom, maybe your sister? Also your sister's puppy, but your sister's puppy isn't a person. :)
My mum helps but she’s annoyed with my sister so it’s like arg. But , I hope I ain’t here
 
It's bad enough that they are arguing, it must feel even worse if they are arguing about you.

I hope it's the sort of thing where they both care about you, but they just have a disagreement.
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
It's bad enough that they are arguing, it must feel even worse if they are arguing about you.

I hope it's the sort of thing where they both care about you, but they just have a disagreement.
It’s about what I’m going through
 
That's too bad.

I'm allergic to dogs too. I pet them anyway, and just take a shower and change my clothes later.

Do you get severely allergic?
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
That's too bad.

I'm allergic to dogs too. I pet them anyway, and just take a shower and change my clothes later.

Do you get severely allergic?
Unfortunately. So I try not to go near any! I’m allergic to most medications too. Like, I’ve been put on antibiotics but I might be allergic to them
 
That's not fair. I bet you'd love to play with the puppy if you weren't allergic.

Are you allergic to cats too? I think usually if you're allergic to one your usually allergic to both.
 

Court

You will only see me with a broken smile
SF Supporter
That's not fair. I bet you'd love to play with the puppy if you weren't allergic.

Are you allergic to cats too? I think usually if you're allergic to one your usually allergic to both.
I am yes.

I love Lilli, wish I could have cuddles but I can’t unfortunately.
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top