why

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoReVeR LoSt

i feel like a complete loser, failure, loner, just everything bad. I can't seem to keep friends if i can manage to find some. Everything around me makes me depressed, getting up in the morning, being @ work, thinking that everyone hates me (it was proven today), it's just so hard :mad: I just want to be normal again, i want to be happy, i want to be everything i'm not :( I want to be able to have fun :mad: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Hey, I've been feeling that way too, I'm sure I'm a bigger "loser" than you. I know that isn't gonna make you feel any better. Sorry I can't give too much advice if any really. Um, well. It does sound like you have a lot of problems as do I, I'm in just about your type of situation.
I just know that you are the only one that can fix things and make things better, even though I probably won't. You need to take small baby steps one at a time at improving yourself, I hope I can, I dunno either, I'm not the best at helping you out, sorry.

Scum

I can relate honey.

Have you been to the doctors? If the answer is no, then that is a really good starting point because they can do a lot to help.

If you have been before, then I suggest going back, showing him/her this post and explaining that you need some more help.

If you want to chat feel free to pm me

Hang in there honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00