Will religion or ethnicity keep you from dating someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shades

Staff Alumni
Religion is an auto deny. Ethnic Jews are an auto deny as well. Nothing against Jews, it's just that they tend to usually be pro-Israel and I don't get along well with people who are against the Palestinian cause, and don't desire to be in a relationship where I'm always on a different side of the war. Other than that, stupidity is an auto deny, impulsiveness is an auto deny, emotional negligence is an auto deny, lack of future prospects is an auto deny, lack of manners and couth is an auto deny, pessimism and insipidity are auto denies, shallowness is an auto deny, anyone under 25 is an auto deny, lack of cooking skills is auto deny, wow I don't have time to go through the list. Also, all females and polyamorous males are auto denies.

So yeah, I think I answered the question. No religion, and no ethnic Jews.
I would date any woman except for someone like the above individual, who would be an "AUTO DENY" as she appears to have many of the negative traits that she mentions about other people!

Prinnctopher's Belt

Antiquities Friend
SF Supporter
I would date any woman except for someone like the above individual, who would be an "AUTO DENY" as she appears to have many of the negative traits that she mentions about other people!
Well, that's the point. You can't have mutual growth in a relationship when both partners are mirrors of one another and on the same low level. What the hell would I look like with someone who was psychotic as I? That's pointless. I'm attracted to people who are somewhat stable because it calms me down and gives me hope. There has to be balance. For fuck's sake, a sista's gotta have standuhds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$255.00