I don't know how to properly describe the depths or level of sadness I feel
This isn't the type of sadness that I can brush off with a distraction or something I can sleep off for a few hours and feel better. It is a gloomy, cloud of darkness that has been lingering for many years.
Some days the waves of sadness lifts slightly, I feel a bit better and finally have hope, only for it to be crushed by another tsunami of sadness twice as big
Depression has affected every aspect of my life, made me lose jobs, made me lose my closest friends, made me lose interest in all my hobbies, and led me to a vicious cycle of self hate.
It's 4am And I cannot sleep because I am tortured by my own mind, and I am afraid of the constant nightmares and afraid of facing another day of this HELL. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't take life to be granted and should appreciate it more but that's the only way I can describe life right now, he'll, prison and torture
Thanks for listening to my miserable pointless rant
This isn't the type of sadness that I can brush off with a distraction or something I can sleep off for a few hours and feel better. It is a gloomy, cloud of darkness that has been lingering for many years.
Some days the waves of sadness lifts slightly, I feel a bit better and finally have hope, only for it to be crushed by another tsunami of sadness twice as big
Depression has affected every aspect of my life, made me lose jobs, made me lose my closest friends, made me lose interest in all my hobbies, and led me to a vicious cycle of self hate.
It's 4am And I cannot sleep because I am tortured by my own mind, and I am afraid of the constant nightmares and afraid of facing another day of this HELL. I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't take life to be granted and should appreciate it more but that's the only way I can describe life right now, he'll, prison and torture
Thanks for listening to my miserable pointless rant