World's most pathetic person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

My GOD!

I excelled myself today.

Standing in the garden, lift the lid, bent down to get the contents out, the lid smashes down on my face. It didn't hurt too much (although it is now a huge lump and I am looking at two potentially black eyes tomorrow). What do I do?

Normally I would carry on, lift the lid, prop it open, carry on. But no, today, I decided I was just going to burst into tears there and then. How fucking pathetic, it didn't hurt, I wasn't shocked as such, it just seemed in that moment like too much had gone wrong and I couldn't go on anymore.

Unfortunately my mum was there. I never cry infront of people but I couldn't stop it. It's so shameful and pathetic. She told me that it was because right now I am so low, so down, and have so much going on.

Maybe she is right, I am certainly crying anytime I am alone, anything reduces me to tears. But I just can't believe it. I feel like a prize fool. God knows what my mum was really thinking, I know what she really thinks and stuff.

After my little crying spell I just carried on with what I was doing, laughing and joking like nothing had happened. Desperately trying to hide my embarassment and shame.

I am the lowest of the low, the Scummiest, most worthless, and most fucking pathetic person.

Tomorrow I make myself pay for that.

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
For goodness sake cut yourself some slack. Your mum was spot on with the reason for the tears, when we're low the slightest thing can reduce us to puddles.
Go easy on yourself and have some compassion for your own feelings.

You are not scum (I actually get peeved everytime I see that name cos it's not true) and you should give yourself a big hug and be kind to yourself.

Lost Disciple

Maybe your mom was true, and it was just too much.

You shouldn't put such feelings on yourself for crying--everyone has to do it, after all. If you don't, and you refuse to express the feelings [things will get bad]. It's not shameful or pathetic, it's normal.

And if that doesn't ring true to you, just think, at least you weren't in front of a group of friends.

Don't punish yourself for crying, it's not fair.

Scum

Thanks guys. But as far as I can see it is, and I am, pathetic. There is nothing particularly major going on in my life, loads of people have it so much worse, yet I cry for something like this.

People are not supposed to know how low I feel, I am supposed to show a happy, smiley, confident front, otherwise people will use it against me, and hurt me with it. I have put myself in a very vulnerable position.

at least you weren't in front of a group of friends.
QUOTE]

That's not something I have to worry about, given that I have absolutely no friends at all, but hey ho.

I just need to get a grip, that's all.

Thanks for the replies :)

LeaveMeAlone

cos you're missing a [

But you know if you just hold in all your pain and frustration and anger, it can end up damaging your health, giving you a stomach ulcer for instance.

Can i go into the running for the worlds most pathetic person

Im 30 and still live at home Ive never had a job I live on a pension I never finished highschool

I wake up I watch tv all day and drink alcohol all day I smoke 30 or so cigs a day

I cry if i hear a song or see a tv show something familiar that relates to my loosing the love of my life through my own stupidity. I look at her myspace site everyday I see the pictures she took while i was talking to her those pics were taken for me.

I will never love another person in my life its too painful

I hate myself completely

I dont talk to my mother even though i live with her figure it will be easier for her to accept my death if she hates me

I dont have a single friend

So does that put me in the running for the most pathetic person in the world

Lost Disciple

Thanks guys. But as far as I can see it is, and I am, pathetic. There is nothing particularly major going on in my life, loads of people have it so much worse, yet I cry for something like this.

People are not supposed to know how low I feel, I am supposed to show a happy, smiley, confident front, otherwise people will use it against me, and hurt me with it. I have put myself in a very vulnerable position.

at least you weren't in front of a group of friends.
QUOTE]

That's not something I have to worry about, given that I have absolutely no friends at all, but hey ho.

I just need to get a grip, that's all.

Thanks for the replies :)
I guess I really don't know what to say to that, except: don't be so hard on yourself.

Sorry for the lack of helpful advice

Scum

I wasn't aware it was a competition, it was just how I felt at the time.

I'm sorry things are so bad for you, but there are things you can do to make it better if you want to try.

But yeh, I was not trying to create a competition. I was merely saying how I felt, that's all.

Scum

Don't be sorry for lack of advice, I don't think there is any advice that can be given. I just appreciate it that you took the time to read and respond. that, for me, means a lot :hug:

Scum

and here we go again (this is gonna get gross)

sitting here crying, and why? because i have diahorrea

its normal, i have had it since november. just shitting brown water.

but at the mo its really bad, last night i was up at 1, 2, 3, 6 and then when i woke up at 11 i was off again. just been twice

hurts like bloody hell to go

and now im crying

i cant handle another night like last nightl, like every other night, i just need to sleep. so much, i just need to sleep.

i took some imodium for the first time and it tastes discusting.

im scared to go to bed incase its as bad as last night

i am sitting here, crying over poo

i am NOT a crier, so crying all the time is totally not me, and i HATE it with a passion, but I cant not do it. I need to get a fucking grip

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Anyone who loves bunnies as much as you do can't be that pathetic - your bunnies don't think so and neither do I!:smile: :smile:

love,:hug: :flowers: :hug:

least

Scum

aw, thanks

my buns, especially my room bunny, are used to being cried all over. i have one here now who is keeping me company and GOD I need that right now.

Thank you for the response, I do aprpeciate it :) :hug:

Sorrow

You aren't scum or pathetic. You are a kind, caring person. There's nothing wrong with crying. I would cry too if I couldn't get a good night's sleep. You are being too hard on yourself. I'm here anytime you want to talk.

Scum

i cant i csnr do this any more

i cant

i cant take anymoire

i just nees it to stop

i just want it to stip but its nevrt going to
t cant fo this
i jsd

i cxant stp crying

nothing id rght

i cant take it

why wont it sti