• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Would you rather?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
A dove, well both would be nice to be around I guess.

Would you rather watch a subtitled or dubbed movie?
I’d rather be an owl lol, it would be fun to be either one though since they’re both birds and all. Would be fun to be able to have wings and fly and all that lol :p

Dubbed, if the language they’re speaking isn’t English I usually can’t get into it much by having to read the entire time :p

WYR not be able to walk for a week, or not be able to talk for a week?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I’d rather be an owl lol, it would be fun to be either one though since they’re both birds and all. Would be fun to be able to have wings and fly and all that lol :p

Dubbed, if the language they’re speaking isn’t English I usually can’t get into it much by having to read the entire time :p

WYR not be able to walk for a week, or not be able to talk for a week?
Yeah, plus you can scare people late at night. :P Well only the annoying ones I guess.

Talk, I mean it would be hard to not talk for that long, but I can't imagine not moving for that long.

Would you rather have a slushie or Italian ice?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, plus you can scare people late at night. :P Well only the annoying ones I guess.

Talk, I mean it would be hard to not talk for that long, but I can't imagine not moving for that long.

Would you rather have a slushie or Italian ice?
Lol yup, would only do that to people who have deeply offended me or pissed me off. Otherwise I would be the sweetest, gentlest owl ever, lol ;)

I’d probably pick to not talk for a week too. At first I was gonna make the question as “never do those things again” but thought that was a bit too extreme lol.

Never tried Italian ice, maybe I’d have that though cos I can’t really have slushies anymore. Last time I had one it was not a good situation lol, haven’t gone near one since :p

WYR eat raw carrots or raw broccoli?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol yup, would only do that to people who have deeply offended me or pissed me off. Otherwise I would be the sweetest, gentlest owl ever, lol ;)

I’d probably pick to not talk for a week too. At first I was gonna make the question as “never do those things again” but thought that was a bit too extreme lol.

Never tried Italian ice, maybe I’d have that though cos I can’t really have slushies anymore. Last time I had one it was not a good situation lol, haven’t gone near one since :p

WYR eat raw carrots or raw broccoli?
Yeah, it would be hard if I wasn't able to walk because I'd be stuck in the same spot for a while. :P Italian ice is pretty good, there's lots of different flavors.

Raw broccoli, but both are good.

Would you rather be bitten by a fly or mosquito?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, it would be hard if I wasn't able to walk because I'd be stuck in the same spot for a while. :P Italian ice is pretty good, there's lots of different flavors.

Raw broccoli, but both are good.

Would you rather be bitten by a fly or mosquito?
Same for sure. I like being able to get up and go find my kitty if she’s hiding or whatever, plus getting food or whatever else. I hope neither of us will ever have to deal with that though :p That’s cool about the Italian ice, I should see if there’s anywhere near here that sells it.

I’d rather be bitten by a fly, cos at least they don’t leave itchy bites. Didn’t actually know flies bit, I don’t think I ever got bitten by one at least lol.

WYR get an owl plushie or a penguin plushie?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Same for sure. I like being able to get up and go find my kitty if she’s hiding or whatever, plus getting food or whatever else. I hope neither of us will ever have to deal with that though :p That’s cool about the Italian ice, I should see if there’s anywhere near here that sells it.

I’d rather be bitten by a fly, cos at least they don’t leave itchy bites. Didn’t actually know flies bit, I don’t think I ever got bitten by one at least lol.

WYR get an owl plushie or a penguin plushie?
I hope we won't either because that would really be a pain. I think some flies can bite but don't think I have ever been bitten by one.

A penguin plushie, but both would be cute.

Would you rather eat raw or cooked vegetables?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I hope we won't either because that would really be a pain. I think some flies can bite but don't think I have ever been bitten by one.

A penguin plushie, but both would be cute.

Would you rather eat raw or cooked vegetables?
I agree. Glad you’ve never been bitten by a fly, I wonder if their bites hurt at all. I gotta look that up now :p

I’d rather eat cooked veggies, they can be good both ways though.

WYR live in a jungle or in a forest?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I agree. Glad you’ve never been bitten by a fly, I wonder if their bites hurt at all. I gotta look that up now :p

I’d rather eat cooked veggies, they can be good both ways though.

WYR live in a jungle or in a forest?
I'm not sure, but it would still be annoying regardless because I'd prefer to not have anything bite me lol.

A forest, both would be fun though.

Would you rather sleep in a canopy or regular bed?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm not sure, but it would still be annoying regardless because I'd prefer to not have anything bite me lol.

A forest, both would be fun though.

Would you rather sleep in a canopy or regular bed?
I looked it up and it sounds like they can be painful sometimes. Looks like they can also be itchy, so ya, hopefully neither of us ever gets bitten by the biting flies lol. Ya I definitely prefer to just not be bitten by anything either :p

I’d rather sleep in a canopy bed. Never slept in one before, so that would be neat. Hopefully someday :)

WYR wear a velvet cloak or a satin cloak?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I looked it up and it sounds like they can be painful sometimes. Looks like they can also be itchy, so ya, hopefully neither of us ever gets bitten by the biting flies lol. Ya I definitely prefer to just not be bitten by anything either :p

I’d rather sleep in a canopy bed. Never slept in one before, so that would be neat. Hopefully someday :)

WYR wear a velvet cloak or a satin cloak?
I haven't slept in one either, but it looks like it would be cool.

Velvet, but both sound nice.

Would you rather make a sandcastle or snow fort?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Agreed. I’d pick a velvet cloak too, satin is often too staticky.

I’d rather make a sandcastle.

WYR go skiing or snow boarding?
Skiing, idk that seems safer somehow but I'd probably still hurt myself. :P

Would you rather go to a museum or a concert?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Museum, definitely. Concerts have never really been my thing, have only ever been to a few in my life. It was cool to see those famous singers of course, but the actual concert experience (ie all the screaming, lol) is a bit much for me. Museums are much more low key, and can sometimes even be interesting when they aren’t boring lol :p

WYR watch Finding Nemo or Shrek?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Museum, definitely. Concerts have never really been my thing, have only ever been to a few in my life. It was cool to see those famous singers of course, but the actual concert experience (ie all the screaming, lol) is a bit much for me. Museums are much more low key, and can sometimes even be interesting when they aren’t boring lol :p

WYR watch Finding Nemo or Shrek?
Yeah, the noise at concerts can get overwhelming after a while. Someone spilled beer all over my shirt at one once, so that was fun. :P Museums are cool for sure.

Shrek, but both are good.

Would you rather pick flowers or fruit?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, the noise at concerts can get overwhelming after a while. Someone spilled beer all over my shirt at one once, so that was fun. :P Museums are cool for sure.

Shrek, but both are good.

Would you rather pick flowers or fruit?
Omg about having beer spilled all over your shirt at a concert, that’s terrible. I hope the person at least apologized to you for doing that, definitely not cool. I like Shrek more too but both are great movies.

I’d rather pick flowers.

WYR eat pancakes or crepes?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Omg about having beer spilled all over your shirt at a concert, that’s terrible. I hope the person at least apologized to you for doing that, definitely not cool. I like Shrek more too but both are great movies.

I’d rather pick flowers.

WYR eat pancakes or crepes?
They were probably drunk and didn't realize it, but yeah that was a pain for sure. Luckily I haven't dealt with anything like that for a long time. :P

Pancakes, but crepes can be good too.

Would you rather use LED or real candles?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
They were probably drunk and didn't realize it, but yeah that was a pain for sure. Luckily I haven't dealt with anything like that for a long time. :P

Pancakes, but crepes can be good too.

Would you rather use LED or real candles?
Ya sounds like it. Glad it hasn’t happened for a long time though, and hopefully it doesn't happen again lol.

LED cos they’re safer and don’t involve real fire. Real ones look nice too though.

WYR take an online trivia quiz or an online personality quiz?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya sounds like it. Glad it hasn’t happened for a long time though, and hopefully it doesn't happen again lol.

LED cos they’re safer and don’t involve real fire. Real ones look nice too though.

WYR take an online trivia quiz or an online personality quiz?
Plus the LED ones don't usually burn out so that's a good thing. I've had the same nightlight for years and it still works well.

A trivia quiz, but both can be fun.

Would you rather eat watermelon or cantaloupe?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Plus the LED ones don't usually burn out so that's a good thing. I've had the same nightlight for years and it still works well.

A trivia quiz, but both can be fun.

Would you rather eat watermelon or cantaloupe?
Ya I like that about the LED candles too. Cool about having your nightlight for lots of years too.

I’d rather eat cantaloupe, both are good though.

WYR eat pork chops or steak?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya I like that about the LED candles too. Cool about having your nightlight for lots of years too.

I’d rather eat cantaloupe, both are good though.

WYR eat pork chops or steak?
My mom got a watermelon the other day, I'll probably have some of that with my breakfast.

Steak, but both are good.

Would you rather have a robot butler or chauffeur?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00
Top