• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Would you rather?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
At least there's a lot of other veggies out there that are tasty as well as healthy. True, you don't want to stay up too long and it's best to spread things out sometimes.

The sour cream and onion ones.

Would you rather have indoor or outdoor plants?
Yup, exactly, thank god celery isn’t the only veggie lol. Agreed on it being good to spread things out sometimes. I like the sc & o Pringles better too, love both though.

I’d rather have indoor plants cos they usually last longer lol. Plus they’re good for the air, especially in a small apartment.

WYR wear a polka dot patterned jacket or a stripe patterned jacket?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Yup, exactly, thank god celery isn’t the only veggie lol. Agreed on it being good to spread things out sometimes. I like the sc & o Pringles better too, love both though.

I’d rather have indoor plants cos they usually last longer lol. Plus they’re good for the air, especially in a small apartment.

WYR wear a polka dot patterned jacket or a stripe patterned jacket?
Indoor plants are cool, maybe I'll get one at some point.

A striped one I think.

Would you rather play pickleball or volleyball?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Indoor plants are cool, maybe I'll get one at some point.

A striped one I think.

Would you rather play pickleball or volleyball?
I only ever actually bought a real plant once in my life, it was a round topiary one. Kinda hard to maintain though, and it ended up dying after a while. All other plants I’ve had that were indoors were cos my mom bought and maintained them.

I’ve kept plants alive for people before though, so I feel confident I could get one again and keep it alive lol :p Maybe I should get a succulent or cactus, they seem easy enough to care for. I have some fake plants in my room, but ya I should get at least one “real” one too I think.

I’d rather play volleyball, cos I’m actually somewhat ok at it, especially serving. Also, never played pickleball before lol, maybe I’d be good at it though, should give it a try sometime.

WYR play “Sorry” or “Monopoly”?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I only ever actually bought a real plant once in my life, it was a round topiary one. Kinda hard to maintain though, and it ended up dying after a while. All other plants I’ve had that were indoors were cos my mom bought and maintained them.

I’ve kept plants alive for people before though, so I feel confident I could get one again and keep it alive lol :p Maybe I should get a succulent or cactus, they seem easy enough to care for. I have some fake plants in my room, but ya I should get at least one “real” one too I think.

I’d rather play volleyball, cos I’m actually somewhat ok at it, especially serving. Also, never played pickleball before lol, maybe I’d be good at it though, should give it a try sometime.

WYR play “Sorry” or “Monopoly”?
I can't remember the last time we bought a real plant. I think my mom had some before but they more or less died off. I'm sure you could keep one alive, as long as it doesn't need a lot of particular care. I've never played pickleball either but I'm not the greatest at serving in volleyball, at least that I remember.

Monopoly, but both can be fun.

Would you rather have jeweled or beaded curtains?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I can't remember the last time we bought a real plant. I think my mom had some before but they more or less died off. I'm sure you could keep one alive, as long as it doesn't need a lot of particular care. I've never played pickleball either but I'm not the greatest at serving in volleyball, at least that I remember.

Monopoly, but both can be fun.

Would you rather have jeweled or beaded curtains?
Aw, well my mom usually buys at least one or more new ones each year. She loves getting the big petunia ones, got one last year and again this year. Too bad they aren’t perennial, they look nice though. Aw thanks, ya I think I could probably keep a plant alive in here too.

I’d rather have beaded curtains, that’d be fun, my kitty would probably paw at them a lot though lol.

WYR eat a chicken burger or tofu burger?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well my mom usually buys at least one or more new ones each year. She loves getting the big petunia ones, got one last year and again this year. Too bad they aren’t perennial, they look nice though. Aw thanks, ya I think I could probably keep a plant alive in here too.

I’d rather have beaded curtains, that’d be fun, my kitty would probably paw at them a lot though lol.

WYR eat a chicken burger or tofu burger?
That's good that she buys you new ones, and maybe next time she can get you one that will last a while. They both sound nice, hopefully Bella wouldn't tear them down though. :P

Chicken burger

Would you rather eat salted or unsalted nuts?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good that she buys you new ones, and maybe next time she can get you one that will last a while. They both sound nice, hopefully Bella wouldn't tear them down though. :P

Chicken burger

Would you rather eat salted or unsalted nuts?
Ya, it’s nice having those plants and flowers on our balcony. We have some that last longer too though so those are good too. Lol yup exactly with hoping Bella wouldn’t tear down those beaded curtains :p

I prefer them salted, even though they’re less healthy that way lol.

Almonds or cashews?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Ya, it’s nice having those plants and flowers on our balcony. We have some that last longer too though so those are good too. Lol yup exactly with hoping Bella wouldn’t tear down those beaded curtains :p

I prefer them salted, even though they’re less healthy that way lol.

Almonds or cashews?
I like them salted too, although I should probably limit how much salt I have in my diet.

Almonds, but I like both.

Would you rather use a raincoat or umbrella?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I like them salted too, although I should probably limit how much salt I have in my diet.

Almonds, but I like both.

Would you rather use a raincoat or umbrella?
Salt always makes things taste better imo, but ya best to limit how much one has of it for sure. I like almonds better too.

I’d rather use an umbrella, I have a really big one that helps keep me quite dry.

WYR walk in the rain for an hour, or in a really hot sun for 10 minutes?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Salt always makes things taste better imo, but ya best to limit how much one has of it for sure. I like almonds better too.

I’d rather use an umbrella, I have a really big one that helps keep me quite dry.

WYR walk in the rain for an hour, or in a really hot sun for 10 minutes?
Umbrellas can be nice, I should start using them more often and then I can go out in the rain sometimes. :P

A really hot sun for 10 minutes, although I might get burned.

Would you rather eat a cupcake or muffin?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Umbrellas can be nice, I should start using them more often and then I can go out in the rain sometimes. :P

A really hot sun for 10 minutes, although I might get burned.

Would you rather eat a cupcake or muffin?
Umbrellas are great in the rain for sure. Too bad we don’t live much closer or I could lend you an umbrella whenever you need one, I have kinda “collected” them over the years, have at least 5-10 of them lol :p

I would pick walking in the rain for an hour cos I do all I can to never have to walk in the hot sun for even 1 minute, let alone 10. That would feel a lot longer than that for sure. Guess I have a low heat tolerance or something, who knows. Or maybe sunophobia or whatever “fear of the sun” is called lol :p

I’d rather eat a cupcake, cos it has icing :p

WYR eat a banana split or drink a smoothie?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Umbrellas are great in the rain for sure. Too bad we don’t live much closer or I could lend you an umbrella whenever you need one, I have kinda “collected” them over the years, have at least 5-10 of them lol :p

I would pick walking in the rain for an hour cos I do all I can to never have to walk in the hot sun for even 1 minute, let alone 10. That would feel a lot longer than that for sure. Guess I have a low heat tolerance or something, who knows. Or maybe sunophobia or whatever “fear of the sun” is called lol :p

I’d rather eat a cupcake, cos it has icing :p

WYR eat a banana split or drink a smoothie?
Thank you, that means a lot to me. I do have one but just haven't used it much. I don't usually like to be in the sun either, but I also would worry about getting drenched. I'd rather eat a cupcake for that reason too.

Banana split because of all the toppings.

Would you rather sit on a bean bag chair or an inflatable chair?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Thank you, that means a lot to me. I do have one but just haven't used it much. I don't usually like to be in the sun either, but I also would worry about getting drenched. I'd rather eat a cupcake for that reason too.

Banana split because of all the toppings.

Would you rather sit on a bean bag chair or an inflatable chair?
You’re welcome, of course! :) Ok, that’s good you have an umbrella then. I’m always surprised when people in my area don’t own a single umbrella. It’s quite rainy here in the colder months so it’s kinda necessary to have one (unless they never walk and just drive everywhere I guess lol). Banana splits are good, haven’t had one since I was a kid :p

I’d rather sit on a bean bag chair, cos they’re usually a bit more comfortable than inflatable furniture lol.

WYR buy a new book or a new purse?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
You’re welcome, of course! :) Ok, that’s good you have an umbrella then. I’m always surprised when people in my area don’t own a single umbrella. It’s quite rainy here in the colder months so it’s kinda necessary to have one (unless they never walk and just drive everywhere I guess lol). Banana splits are good, haven’t had one since I was a kid :p

I’d rather sit on a bean bag chair, cos they’re usually a bit more comfortable than inflatable furniture lol.

WYR buy a new book or a new purse?
I got it a few years ago but haven't used it much because I don't usually go outside when it's raining. I worry about getting water inside of my shoes and that ruins them a bit. I like bean bag chairs too.

A new purse because I don't think I need any more books.

Would you rather write in pen or pencil?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I got it a few years ago but haven't used it much because I don't usually go outside when it's raining. I worry about getting water inside of my shoes and that ruins them a bit. I like bean bag chairs too.

A new purse because I don't think I need any more books.

Would you rather write in pen or pencil?
Aw, well same for me in a way with my umbrellas. They mostly get used when I’m out and it just happens to start raining lol. I try to always have one with me so I’m prepared and don’t get soaking wet, but I usually don’t go out in it either. I don’t like it getting in my shoes either.

I’d probably pick a new purse too, need to be getting rid of some books, not getting more lol :p

I’d rather write in pen, it’s usually what I write in anyway lol.

WYR eat cream corn or corn on the cob?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well same for me in a way with my umbrellas. They mostly get used when I’m out and it just happens to start raining lol. I try to always have one with me so I’m prepared and don’t get soaking wet, but I usually don’t go out in it either. I don’t like it getting in my shoes either.

I’d probably pick a new purse too, need to be getting rid of some books, not getting more lol :p

I’d rather write in pen, it’s usually what I write in anyway lol.

WYR eat cream corn or corn on the cob?
That's good that you always have one on hand, that's something I should do too because sometimes rain pops up out of nowhere. I prefer to write in pen too but it's hard when I make mistakes.

Corn on the cob, but both are good.

Would you rather use a real flashlight or your phone's light?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That's good that you always have one on hand, that's something I should do too because sometimes rain pops up out of nowhere. I prefer to write in pen too but it's hard when I make mistakes.

Corn on the cob, but both are good.

Would you rather use a real flashlight or your phone's light?
Lol, that’s exactly why I try to just always have one on me too. Really sucks to be stuck out in it with no umbrella. I understand about it being hard with pens cos of mistakes.

I’d rather use a real flashlight so I can save my phone battery :p

WYR eat tortilla chips with guacamole or hummus?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, that’s exactly why I try to just always have one on me too. Really sucks to be stuck out in it with no umbrella. I understand about it being hard with pens cos of mistakes.

I’d rather use a real flashlight so I can save my phone battery :p

WYR eat tortilla chips with guacamole or hummus?
I want to shine a flashlight in my mom's eyes because she's making me cry...ok I'll stop now...but it's good to be able to let these feelings out. :D

Guacamole, but it would be good with either of them.

Would you rather be an actress or director?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I want to shine a flashlight in my mom's eyes because she's making me cry...ok I'll stop now...but it's good to be able to let these feelings out. :D

Guacamole, but it would be good with either of them.

Would you rather be an actress or director?
Aw, omg, sorry to hear your mom made you cry, that’s definitely not very nice and you don’t deserve that. Curious about what happened, but no pressure to talk about it if it’s too upsetting. I’m glad you’re able to let the feelings out too, that’s always a good thing, better than holding them in.

Hmm, hard one, both could be fun. I guess actress, I have a feeling I’d have good “ideas” for directing a movie, but not sure how “patient” I’d be sometimes lol. Definitely gotta be a major “people person” to be a director I think :p

WYR sleep on a bale of hay, or on a futon?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, omg, sorry to hear your mom made you cry, that’s definitely not very nice and you don’t deserve that. Curious about what happened, but no pressure to talk about it if it’s too upsetting. I’m glad you’re able to let the feelings out too, that’s always a good thing, better than holding them in.

Hmm, hard one, both could be fun. I guess actress, I have a feeling I’d have good “ideas” for directing a movie, but not sure how “patient” I’d be sometimes lol. Definitely gotta be a major “people person” to be a director I think :p

WYR sleep on a bale of hay, or on a futon?
I'm a bit happier today, well at least I'm not sad and crying anyway so that's a relief. I think that you would make a great actress.

A futon might be a bit more comfortable :P

Would you rather eat tuna or salmon?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$255.00
Top