• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

Would you rather?

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I wish I could just order some freshly made popcorn, but it probably wouldn't be too fresh by the time it got here. :P

Chocolate, I like both though.

Would you rather use temporary hair color or something that lasts longer?
That’d be cool, and ya probably not.

Something that lasts longer for sure. All the rigmarole ya gotta go through to get it in your hair, then the dreadful rinsing that seems to go on for an eternity, ya, it better be lasting as long as possible after all that lol :p

WYR wear a hoodie or sweatshirt?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’d be cool, and ya probably not.

Something that lasts longer for sure. All the rigmarole ya gotta go through to get it in your hair, then the dreadful rinsing that seems to go on for an eternity, ya, it better be lasting as long as possible after all that lol :p

WYR wear a hoodie or sweatshirt?
Yeah for sure, unless it's some bold color and I'd want to see how it looks first :P

A hoodie, but both are nice to wear.

Would you rather have a party at home or go to one?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah for sure, unless it's some bold color and I'd want to see how it looks first :P

A hoodie, but both are nice to wear.

Would you rather have a party at home or go to one?
That’s a good point, if I ever wanted to dye my hair pink or purple then I’d want to know if it made me look like a clown first, lol :p

At home, cos I’m kind of a natural hostess anyway with always being worried about making sure others feel comfortable and have what they need. Plus I feel a lot more comfortable at home too lol.

WYR eat a Kit Kat or a Twix?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
That’s a good point, if I ever wanted to dye my hair pink or purple then I’d want to know if it made me look like a clown first, lol :p

At home, cos I’m kind of a natural hostess anyway with always being worried about making sure others feel comfortable and have what they need. Plus I feel a lot more comfortable at home too lol.

WYR eat a Kit Kat or a Twix?
Yeah, plus I could invite the people I want to, and not be around a bunch of strangers who are potentially annoying. :P

Kit Kat, but I like both.

Would you rather swim in a waterfall or natural spring?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yeah, plus I could invite the people I want to, and not be around a bunch of strangers who are potentially annoying. :P

Kit Kat, but I like both.

Would you rather swim in a waterfall or natural spring?
Exactly lol, sounds good to me :)

Natural spring cos it would be much quieter and more peaceful. Waterfalls are beautiful to look at, but not necessarily too close or it’s pretty loud lol.

WYR hear a cat meowing or a dog barking?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Exactly lol, sounds good to me :)

Natural spring cos it would be much quieter and more peaceful. Waterfalls are beautiful to look at, but not necessarily too close or it’s pretty loud lol.

WYR hear a cat meowing or a dog barking?
Right, besides the water will probably be rushing by too fast and I'll drown. :P

A cat meowing, it's more soothing than a dog barking.

Would you rather have a wooden or metal fence?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Right, besides the water will probably be rushing by too fast and I'll drown. :P

A cat meowing, it's more soothing than a dog barking.

Would you rather have a wooden or metal fence?
Aw, well hopefully that wouldn’t happen. I prefer the sound of a cat meowing too.

I’d pick metal fence, cos it would be sturdier and hopefully last much longer.

WYR eat a tuna sandwich or egg salad sandwich?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Aw, well hopefully that wouldn’t happen. I prefer the sound of a cat meowing too.

I’d pick metal fence, cos it would be sturdier and hopefully last much longer.

WYR eat a tuna sandwich or egg salad sandwich?
Tuna sandwich, but both are tasty.

Would you rather be chased by an ostrich or emu? lol
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Lmao, too funny. Hmm, both would freak me out (rather not be chased by anything if I can help it lol) but whichever of them is known to run slower I guess. Ok, I looked it up quickly cos I truly had no idea - emus, definitely. Much slower than ostriches lol. Either would easily outpace me though, so definitely hoping I’m never being chased by one or I’d be toast :p

WYR eat tortilla chips dipped in guacamole, or cheese sauce?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lmao, too funny. Hmm, both would freak me out (rather not be chased by anything if I can help it lol) but whichever of them is known to run slower I guess. Ok, I looked it up quickly cos I truly had no idea - emus, definitely. Much slower than ostriches lol. Either would easily outpace me though, so definitely hoping I’m never being chased by one or I’d be toast :p

WYR eat tortilla chips dipped in guacamole, or cheese sauce?
That reminds me of when a family friend had an emu or something and it got loose and ran all over town. I don't know the whole story but I thought that was funny lol.

Guacamole, both are good though.

Would you rather use floss picks or toothpicks?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That reminds me of when a family friend had an emu or something and it got loose and ran all over town. I don't know the whole story but I thought that was funny lol.

Guacamole, both are good though.

Would you rather use floss picks or toothpicks?
Lol, that does sound like a funny story. Hope it didn’t get hurt or anything like that.

Toothpicks, don’t know if I ever used floss picks before. I’m sure they’re good too though.

WYR eat a soft shell taco or hard shell?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Lol, that does sound like a funny story. Hope it didn’t get hurt or anything like that.

Toothpicks, don’t know if I ever used floss picks before. I’m sure they’re good too though.

WYR eat a soft shell taco or hard shell?
Soft shell but sometimes I like the hard shell too. But I usually would just eat tortilla chips if I want something crunchy. :P

Would you rather eat fried or grilled chicken?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Soft shell but sometimes I like the hard shell too. But I usually would just eat tortilla chips if I want something crunchy. :P

Would you rather eat fried or grilled chicken?
I usually prefer the soft shell ones too, kinda easier to eat that way too lol :p

Fried, both ways are good though.

WYR eat carrots or broccoli?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I usually prefer the soft shell ones too, kinda easier to eat that way too lol :p

Fried, both ways are good though.

WYR eat carrots or broccoli?
Yep, otherwise the shell falls apart, but the fillings can still fall out of the soft kind, so that's annoying too. :P

Broccoli, especially with cheese sauce.

Would you rather have a Halloween party with traditional colors or something more colorful?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
Yep, otherwise the shell falls apart, but the fillings can still fall out of the soft kind, so that's annoying too. :P

Broccoli, especially with cheese sauce.

Would you rather have a Halloween party with traditional colors or something more colorful?
Exactly lol. Ya with the soft shell ones I usually just try to not overstuff it, it seems to help a bit with less stuff falling out of it. Broccoli with cheese sauce is very yummy for sure.

I’d rather have a more colorful Halloween party, like maybe pastel rainbow, or regular rainbow, that’d be really fun. I like the traditional orange and black too though :)

WYR be in such a happy mood that it’s almost “hyper”, or more of a chill, calm happy mood?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Exactly lol. Ya with the soft shell ones I usually just try to not overstuff it, it seems to help a bit with less stuff falling out of it. Broccoli with cheese sauce is very yummy for sure.

I’d rather have a more colorful Halloween party, like maybe pastel rainbow, or regular rainbow, that’d be really fun. I like the traditional orange and black too though :)

WYR be in such a happy mood that it’s almost “hyper”, or more of a chill, calm happy mood?
That would be awesome, it would be fun with lots of sparkly and iridescent things too. :)

Usually a chill mood, but both can be nice.

Would you rather wear mittens or gloves?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
That would be awesome, it would be fun with lots of sparkly and iridescent things too. :)

Usually a chill mood, but both can be nice.

Would you rather wear mittens or gloves?
I think so too, and ya I love those ideas and think they’d be awesome too. I agree that a chill happy mood is better than the hyper one. Definitely ended up crashing from the hyper-happy mood earlier. Not feeling nearly as strong as I was but hopefully it will be back soon.

I always wear gloves, either are fine though.

WYR wear a pink scarf or a rainbow scarf?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
I think so too, and ya I love those ideas and think they’d be awesome too. I agree that a chill happy mood is better than the hyper one. Definitely ended up crashing from the hyper-happy mood earlier. Not feeling nearly as strong as I was but hopefully it will be back soon.

I always wear gloves, either are fine though.

WYR wear a pink scarf or a rainbow scarf?
I'm sorry to hear your mood crashed, hope it can get back to normal soon.

A rainbow one, but both would be cute.

Would you rather go to an arts and crafts festival or a concert?
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse 💖🧽🌞🐴
I'm sorry to hear your mood crashed, hope it can get back to normal soon.

A rainbow one, but both would be cute.

Would you rather go to an arts and crafts festival or a concert?
Thank you, I’m glad to say it has bounced back from the depths of hell now at least. Seems somewhat more balanced now, if not a bit intense lol. Still not looking that forward to Friday, but hoping for the best with it. I’d pick rainbow scarf too.

Arts and crafts festival, definitely. Hopefully someone in my kinda clueless area has some cool horse figurines, sculptures, plushies and/or art for sale :) Not an easy thing to find in my experience, most of it kinda sucks.

WYR eat pineapple or watermelon?
 

Witty_Sarcasm

🦄🦜🧁Rainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ®🌈🌝💖
SF Supporter
Thank you, I’m glad to say it has bounced back from the depths of hell now at least. Seems somewhat more balanced now, if not a bit intense lol. Still not looking that forward to Friday, but hoping for the best with it. I’d pick rainbow scarf too.

Arts and crafts festival, definitely. Hopefully someone in my kinda clueless area has some cool horse figurines, sculptures, plushies and/or art for sale :) Not an easy thing to find in my experience, most of it kinda sucks.

WYR eat pineapple or watermelon?
I hope Friday passes by without incident and your mood can stay uplifted. I hope that you can also find done awesome artwork that you enjoy.

Watermelon, but I like both.

Would you rather get a tattoo or piercing?
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top