You know whats irritating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People that want to kill themselves because of basic problems that happen to everyone!My girlfirend left me I'm going to kill myself!I lost my job I'm going to kill myself!Im not doing good in school im going to kill myself!I have no friends Im going to kill myself!America has the weakest people on the planet.Check it out on google.US has the highest rate of mental illness.Suicide should be your last option not something you consider when one bad thing happens to you!Also why doesnt anyone list there fucking problems instead of saying im goign to kill myself over and over.List why you want to kill your self so maybe someone can help you.And if you dont have anything else to say besides things will get better thatn dont respond at all!But you know what tops of my irritation list.....those stupid fucking hugging faces that some people use in there responses!!
fuk ur rite , these people drives me crazy , when i think that theyr like me , then it appears , that its a simple fukin thing , COME TRY MY FUKIN LIFE :mad: . i have nothing to live for! while u fukin do!!!! u have frnds , u have the ability to love someone and to beloved in return , u can succeed in ur life and do watever u want! , at least u have somethings that u can live 4!! i have fukin nothin!!!!!

P

ProzacDeathWish

fuk ur rite , these people drives me crazy , when i think that theyr like me , then it appears , that its a simple fukin thing , COME TRY MY FUKIN LIFE :mad: . i have nothing to live for! while u fukin do!!!! u have frnds , u have the ability to love someone and to beloved in return , u can succeed in ur life and do watever u want! , at least u have somethings that u can live 4!! i have fukin nothin!!!!!
....you have no idea whether I have something to live for....you have no idea whether I can succeed in life or do whatever I want...you have no idea whether I have friends...you have no idea why I will eventually commit suicide....in fact,....you know absolutely nothing ! :duh:

If the people here "drive you crazy" :tantrum: then what does logic tell you to do ?

Last edited:
....you have no idea whether I have something to live for....you have no idea whether I can succeed in life or do whatever I want...you have no idea whether I have friends...you have no idea why I will eventually commit suicide....in fact,....you know absolutely nothing ! :duh:

If the people here "drive you crazy" :tantrum: then what does logic tell you to do ?
sry if u got me wrong , iam not talkin about u , or about anyone in here , iam talkin abt certain kinds of people , like frnds i know , they wonna end their life , like a girl i know , shes like i wonna die all the time and my life is shit , u know wats her problem? her parents dont let her out alot , and she cant go out alone with her bf , while she has it all , good grades in school , 10s of frnds who loves her , and she loves them back , shes kinda rich , cuz of that bullshit she wonna commit suicide!!!! thats nothin!!! this is the logic am talkin about , again am sorry if i bothered u , forgive me , i cant stand anyone hating me :(

xan

Chat Buddy
You know, you really are getting all worked up over something that you could choose to igonre. I mean you are arguing that people get worked up enough to kill themselves over trivial things yet you yourself get so worked up by their posts that you have no obligation to read?

Perhaps in your eyes they are trivial, maybe though they have some deep rooted emotional problems that would actually make them kill themselves over something seemingly trivial, perhaps then they actually do need help? It's also possible for it to be the last straw to push them over the edge.

And to system about the girl saying she wants to kill herself, it's most likely that she's just melodramatic, I've known people who almost seem to rub something in your face that they have by moaning about all the problems with it. It pissed me off at the time and I tried asking them to stop but looking back I wish I could have just ignored it.

Everyone has different breaking points. What if the love of your life leaves you? They are you WHOLE life, your everything, your world, the other part of you. To some people it's like, oh well your partner left you, deal with it, don't kill yourself over it for feck sake. But to you it's the worst feeling in the world. Your sole reason for living has gone just like that. You can't breathe, you can't think, you can't feel anything. You were so wrapped up in them, that without them you are nothing. They say don't make someone your everything coz when they are gone you have nothing. But if this happens, then you have no reason to carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00