Your Favourite Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Kay, so off the top of my head.... (I would look for images, but being that everyone has written theirs....'

'Faith is taking the first step even when you can't see the full staircase'

'Do it today. For tomorrow it may be illegal'

'The highest fences a person has to climb are those he has built in his mind'

'The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be'

'Reality is an illusion caused by lack of alcohol'

'3 out of the 4 voices in my head want to sleep, the other is busy asking me about tomorrow, what I should eat et al'

'Go as long as you can, and then take another step'

'Dear god, if today I lost my hope, please show me that your plans are better than my dreams'

'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain'

'Hope is the little voice that whispers when the world says give up' (can't remember it exactly)

'Due to a technical fault the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off'

When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and swing

'I can. I will. End of story.'

'I've endured this discomfort before and survived it, and so I can survive it today.
I've felt these feelings before and sat with them, and so I can sit with them today.
I've felt like giving in before and held onto hope, and so I can continue to hold on today.
I made it through yesterday, and so, I can also make it through today.
I can do it. I will do it. I am doing it. I am strong and I am capable. I will not give up.'

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
The devil whispered in my ear, "you are not strong enough to withstand the storm."
Today I whispered back "I am the storm".

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Never argue with idiots because they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Before you judge someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, youre a mile away and you have their shoes

Ash600

Of dust and shadows
SF Creative
SF Supporter
Ok @dtc what about these:
If you tell he truth, you don't have to remember anything.
The darkest hours come just before the dawn. So if you're going to steal your neighbour's milk and newspaper, that's the time to do it.
The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00