your screenname

• Thread starter -A BlackStreet-
  • Start date
A

-A BlackStreet-

not sure if this has ever been done before but i found it interesting to read everyones screenname. so i wanted to know:

what does your screenname mean to you and why did you choose it?

A

-A BlackStreet-

i will start the thread off

my screenname is -a blackstreet-
the a means nothing
blackstreet means two different things
one it is my favorite r&b group
second i feel at the moment that my life is like a blackstreet, no lights are on. i am struggling for words to write, i am struggling at home, i am struggling at work, i am just struggling everywhere and that is because my life has no lights on. hence a blackstreet in my head. that is how i came up with my screenname. : )

Allo..

My screenname..

Allo is a nickname I have, some people only call me Allo and some call me Allo most of the time and most people call me Allo every now and then =)
The '..' I usually put .. after i write something, I guess it kinda repreasents that I'm never finished, theres always something else or a longer explination.. So i decided Allo.. Would work for me =)

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Matthew 25:40 "...verily I say unto you, inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

It reminds me of two things: one, to do unto others what I would have done to myself, and two, that humility is a good character trait.

least

of course, my 'reminders' don't alway work and sometimes I fail miserably at being a decent human being...

Last edited by a moderator:
painNsiolence: when I tried registreing under painINsilence it said it was taken I think. But it's because most people in real life won't aknowlege me or my pain, so my pain is in silence.

Sad_Rabbit

This threat is fascinating to me because I've always wondered but didn't want to intrude too much by asking about people's screen names. So thanks for starting this threat.

theleastofthese, cool story behind your name. I've wondered how you chose it and now I know. I also noticed we joined the SF at the same time. Yeah, and we have about the same number of posts too. Not.

Ok, basically you all have put some thought into your names and that's so cool. Also, I really like the Cookie Monster and Teddy Bear avatars.

I would have been Rabbit, but that name was taken, so I went with Sad Rabbit. I'm sad. My favorite (and only) pet was a rabbit. I figured a rabbit would be nonthreatening and nonoffensive. I mean, a rabbit isn't scary or mean. I don't like mean people. That's basically it. I didn't really put much thought into my screen name.

A

Always Alone

Not entirely sure I can post here, I can post but not make topics right?

Whatever most of the replys here have been by non Antiquitie's Friends it probably fine

Wolves are pack animals, but normally in each pack there will be a wolf that lives away from the rest. He need the pack to survive, but is not part of it. That's exactly how I feel.

Darkest? I'm not entirely sure, It just kinda came to me, I've always like the dark. When I get up for work, its always dark, I like that, no one can see me, no one will judge me.

helena

Staff Alumni
mine is my real name too , though it's not how I started: I came here first as hel or hell, I'm not sure anymore, Jodi knows:), she called me that yet after I changed it, she found it easier :wink: :).It could be both, with one "l" is hell in dutch, with both uhm obvious :shy:, but also contains part of my name, and the first letter of my last name. When I became a site helper I was asked if I would change it,I was called by my real name on chat allready....I guess this way people would feel more comfortable to reach out to :rolleyes: :laugh:
yeah, nice thread, and like the others I'm pretty impressed by the motivation behind the choice of your name , not at all the least of these :)!
:hug:
helena

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Well, truthfully, besides the reason I gave it was also because I felt, at that time, like the least of God's creation - below the worm, even, cause worms are lowly but very useful, and I didn't even feel useful for anything.

least

Beret

Staff Alumni
:laugh: i used to be bear as some of you might remember. but i decided to change it to my real name Beret. once i had to change it back cuz my brother would check on his computer the sites i had been on (and certainly i had been lots in chat). Oh and by the way i also registered bear under another email adresss, but honest (as i usually am) i mentioned it to Robin and he banned me using bear:mad: Whatever guess im Beret in real and on SF.
Love you all :grouphug: Beret

B
I would have been Rabbit, but that name was taken, so I went with Sad Rabbit. I'm sad. My favorite (and only) pet was a rabbit. I figured a rabbit would be nonthreatening and nonoffensive. I mean, a rabbit isn't scary or mean. I don't like mean people. That's basically it. I didn't really put much thought into my screen name.
Rabbits not threathening, offensice, scary or mean.
THEY ARE EVIL :ohmy: :mad: !!!!!!

I'm called blub by some friends. Fishes say blub and fishes arent really intelligent. It means what I say or how I act is stupid and dumb.
But I act stupid and dumb to hide my emotion for others.
Its my mask with a fake smile :smile:
And fishes open and shut their mouth :ohmy: :mellow:
Like they want to tell you something, but they cant
And I do that too.
But boys rather see it as the mouth of a blow upp doll :ohmy:

Though I like the name it sounds better than my real name

eih

intresting thread!..

mines kinda odd.. on most forums or whatever my name is edge_is_hot421.. (long story) ppl just started calling me eih, so there u have it

and my avatar is from the cover of an album called achtung baby

itachi

J.A.S are my initals and 656 is just random numbers cause jas was already taken. It was my friends idea cause my signiture says JAS and he though it was cool.

and My avatar is the logo of a NZ rock band called Shihad

Spikey

Spikey is my doggy. My first doggy, I will post pics of him sometime.Also I have a tendancy to put my "Spikes" up towards meeting new people and withdraw and become cold.
There's my story

My avatar is a pentagram.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00