• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Lol I need to add that to my name too, but it might sound dirty without context. :P I always have to be creative with that letter though.

Awesome Alternative
Lol, thatโ€™d be funny. I understand about thinking it might sound dirty, I mean technically dirty things are with 3 โ€œxโ€™sโ€ like โ€œxxxโ€ lol, but ya still any x at all might still look like a โ€œdirtyโ€ thing lol :p Ya being creative with x is fun for sure ;)

Black Bats
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Lol, thatโ€™d be funny. I understand about thinking it might sound dirty, I mean technically dirty things are with 3 โ€œxโ€™sโ€ like โ€œxxxโ€ lol, but ya still any x at all might still look like a โ€œdirtyโ€ thing lol :p Ya being creative with x is fun for sure ;)

Black Bats
I mean I don't want anyone to think I have a weird mind...I'm sure they already do though lol. Not always a bad thing though.

Dainty Ducks
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
I mean I don't want anyone to think I have a weird mind...I'm sure they already do though lol. Not always a bad thing though.

Dainty Ducks
Lol aw I understand, it would be the same for me, not so much about having a โ€œweirdโ€ mind as โ€œa dirty mindโ€ cos I think overall that I donโ€™t, lol (mine probably is pretty weird though but I like it that way, itโ€™s a lot more fun and interesting imo lol) ;)

Honorable Herons
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top