Haha well thank you, it takes a lot of effort to be able to find anything decent for letters like that. :P Yeah, I want a zaddy, not like in a gold digger type way but just someone who is a charming older man.
All the emojis are adorable. :P
Beautiful Bunnies
All the emojis are adorable. :P
Beautiful Bunnies
And ya I know you arenโt a gold digger and would never mean it like that, same here of course, I usually do tend to like guys who are more mature and a bit older but where theyโve still kept at least some of their looks.
Guys are so lucky that way, like assuming they stay in fairly good shape then they seem to just get more attractive with age. Thereโs exceptions for both genders though, I hope personally that I will be a woman who is able to do that too lol, would be nice to be truly exceptional in some way at least (to do with physical appearance here I mean lol)

Ya I think all the emojis are adorable too for sure
Cheerful Cheetahs ๐ ๐๐๐๐๐