• IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please read THIS THREAD about a rebrand for SF.

2 words same letter

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โ€œCatfeโ€ lol, and itโ€™s a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโ€™s a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure :)

Enchanting earth. (Not much of an imagination today, sorry.)
Just wanted to say I think this one is great too, the earth IS enchanting in many ways, absolutely! :)

Fabulous Ferrets :p ;)
 

Witty_Sarcasm

๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆœ๐ŸงRainbow Unicorn (Deluxe Edition) ยฎ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’–
SF Supporter
Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โ€œCatfeโ€ lol, and itโ€™s a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโ€™s a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure :)


Just wanted to say I think this one is great too, the earth IS enchanting in many ways, absolutely! :)

Fabulous Ferrets :p ;)
That's a real place? I want to go there too :P

Gregarious Giants
 

JMG

Pink Sponge autumn horse ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงฝ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿด
That's a real place? I want to go there too :P

Gregarious Giants
Yup, it sure is :) I bet they probably have lotsa cool places like that in the US too ;) Ya I wish it was closer to us but it is probably about 2-3 hours away driving, longer by bus of course. My momโ€™s never gotten to go there though so itโ€™d be great to go again for sure.

Happy Holidays :p ;)
 

mosaic hearts

I am we - working hard at getting it together.๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿป
Love that, reminds me of a place I went to years ago, it was called โ€œCatfeโ€ lol, and itโ€™s a cafe where there are about 10-20 cats you can go and sit with, itโ€™s a really cute and cool place, wanting to go there again sometime soon for sure :)


Just wanted to say I think this one is great too, the earth IS enchanting in many ways, absolutely! :)

Fabulous Ferrets :p ;)
*shake๐Ÿ˜Š
 

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$255.00
Top